LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

laugh.gif

but lettuce be cereal, kevin love is not the best PF in the game today. he's an enhanced david lee. 
in your opinion if not Kevin love , who is the best ?
it's still dirk or duncan. 

and i'd still put bosh, bosef, smoove, aldridge, milsap, horford, (no order) before love. 

i don't know, his game irks me. he doesn't shoot a high enough % but still insists on taking lots of shots. doesn't play defense very well. is more interested in a rebound than anything else. 

Last edited:
It turns out Steph doesn't have a sprained ankle
laugh.gif
[h1]Stephen Curry Didn’t Sprain His Ankle After All[/h1]
Warriors point guard Stephen Curry got some good new Thursday. An MRI revealed he sustained a bone bruise in his left ankle, per Golden State.

No ankle sprain.

Initially, the Warriors thought it was a bone bruise. After further examination, it was upgraded to an ankle sprain but the MRI revealed the initial diagnosis was correct. Curry is listed as day-to-day.

The injury looked like an ankle sprain. In the third quarter — after he returned from twisting his knee in a tangling with Minnesota guard Ricky Rubio — Curry landed on a defender’s foot while attempting a floater.

Posted by Marcus Thompson  on November 7, 2013.

Last edited:
In one of my keeper leagues, I just took advantage of a Laker fan by trading him Kobe for Klay.

Warriors playing it safe and ruled out Steph Curry tonight.

Apparently he looked good in shootaround, but they don't want to risk it.

Last edited:
Tough loss and still bummed the Warriors losing streak in San Antonio during the regular season is still intact. Surprised that Tony Douglas balled tonight...When 99% of people believed he'd do nothing. Good to see the W's competing till the end. Would you guys let Andre have the last shot? I mean, if Klay is on the court, I wouldn't mind driving and dishing the ball to Klay for a shot. (This is all speculation on my end, I didn't see the last part of the game)

That was a good game yesterday even though they lost. Barely any offense but still had a chance thanks to their defense; hopefully they can get a win today at Memphis.

Tough loss and still bummed the Warriors losing streak in San Antonio during the regular season is still intact. Surprised that Tony Douglas balled tonight...When 99% of people believed he'd do nothing. Good to see the W's competing till the end. Would you guys let Andre have the last shot? I mean, if Klay is on the court, I wouldn't mind driving and dishing the ball to Klay for a shot. (This is all speculation on my end, I didn't see the last part of the game)

Slow down...TDouglas did play well, however, by all accounts that was his best performance for the W's including preseason...let him contribute consistently across a larger sample before we annoit him great.

we're 1-3 to Western conference playoff teams from last year. Lakers win shouldn't even count seeing as they have a whole new squad. I'm glad we're winning the games we're supposed to win but we better show up when it comes to the better teams.

off topic but saw gsdoubleu again today :nerd: you were at the safeway I worked at, woulda said what up but was on my way out to lunch

I think we split the season series with the Clippers...

Spurs are a tough match up for us, they are just so effecient from top to bottom...

Memphis was hitting on all cylinders - plus they were off since Weds meanwhile we get them on the back-to-back. Still, 2-2 on a road trip is fine. Anything at .500 is tolerable.

Bazemore will have time to try and solidify his spot in the rotation with Douglas out at least two weeks. Looking for someone to step up in the second unit besides Barnes.

Back
Top Bottom