LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Conversely when we don't pass like this or find the open man, it's incredibly frustrating.

Good win. The early season has shown that the Warriors are definitely on a different level compared to before- being able to blow teams away early. Still need to put together wins against better teams but it shows that this team has lots of potential.

Finally got myself a Curry jersey today.:smokin

Great team win tonight...Well aside from the 4th quarter. The sharing of the ball was incredible.

Was sitting directly behind who I can only assume is Iggy's girl tonight (his allotted seats) one of the baddest women I've ever seen in my life. No hyperbole. 

Last edited:
:lol: My bad I actually did think about taking a pic of the back of her dome but to my credit I had a decent looking one at the game with me and surprisingly she was keeping me entertained with her convo as much as the game itself.

I really want to know who keeps approving these yellow long-sleeves.
sick.gif
Funny thing is, in my opinion, our normal yellow long sleeve jersey is our best looking jersey.  Before you guys flip out, let me explain.  IF you were to take the yellow jersey, cut the sleeves off, and add some trim, I 100% believe that it would be our best looking jersey.

It takes away the absolutely idiotic fact that our normal jerseys have both our team name and city name on it. And the logo itself, as a background with Warriors across it, is 100x better than the one we had. 

Look at this picture. 

Try to imagine it without sleeves.  It would be our best jersey, easily.

Actually I've seen replicas of that jersey and they don't have sleeves

But I agree the design on those were really good, it's too bad they're sleeved

:lol: My bad I actually did think about taking a pic of the back of her dome but to my credit I had a decent looking one at the game with me and surprisingly she was keeping me entertained with her convo as much as the game itself.
Ok...

Pics of the girl you were with then?

Back
Top Bottom