LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

lol I'd probably do the same since those two look like lames. noticed he only went for the dude that was in the we are warriors shirt and not the dude in the business casual clothes. :smokin

regarding Filipino Heritage night, don't they usually give out those tees or not? thought it was free the years past but now they're selling it and giving 10% to the Haiyan cause, not saying it's a bad thing but if it was for free then why donate just 10% and not a bigger percentage?

:lol: at the dude on the left who basically goes "alright, yeah!" when AI doesn't give him the high five.

Honest question, would you guys reach out for a high five like that? And what would you do if you weren't given a HF back? :lol:

Honest question, would you guys reach out for a high five like that? And what would you do if you weren't given a HF back?
laugh.gif
probs nah. i'm there to watch the game. i'd probably be high fiving a buddy or telling OKC to eat a **** and die

O'Neal's injury did not look good. Hope he doesn't miss extended time because that would hurt more than Douglas' injury.

Decent win tonight. Klay has looked pretty damn good so far to start the season.

Andre has been shooting fantastic from 3 this year. I guess that's what happens when you are playing with 2 of the best shooters in the league and get a lot of good looks.

Sucks to see JO go down like that.  I hope it isn't something serious, but it didn't look good.

I would like to say thanks to the Jazz though for taking on all of our horrible contracts

Last edited:
Wishing the best for JO. I hope it's not serious and he isn't out for an extended period of time, but like others have said, it looked serious.

I think the christmas jerseys are gonna look dope on court. The metallic logo on em is cleeeean

Da White Mamba:

Warriors Considered Asking Brian Scalabrine To Come Out Of Retirement
Nov 18, 2013 10:40 AM EST

With Jermaine O'Neal out due to injury, the Golden State Warriors are scrambling to find depth at center.

The Warriors' top decision-makers reportedly even entertained asking Brian Scalabrine, who is an assistant coach, to come out of retirement.

NBA teams cannot sign players to 10-day contracts until Jan. 6, which rules out Dewaye Dedmon.

David Lee and Marreese Speights could play some backup center minutes, while they will also need Draymond Green and Ognjen Kuzmic to play more minutes.

Last edited:
JO with a bruised right knee and minor right groin strain.

He is day to day.

- GSW twitter

That is relatively good news IMO.

It looked really bad when he went down.

Back
Top Bottom