LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Pretty familiar with this thread. Its definitely not what it once was.

Youre no longer my punching bag. :wink:

typical example of stupid team , if u fail sinking in the 3 pointers you can even lose from the bucks and the sixers . the most stupid C in the league grabbed you 28 boards . hilarious , cant wait till u get smashed in the playoffs

First post on this thread ... I been a fan of the Warriors since 92 till now
I love how this thread grew in time and the warriors drew in more fans..
Definitely one of the more popular teams in the league and love where this team is going ..

As for those roasting Jackson I hate the guy also but who else is out there in the coaching market ?

George Karl ? Too old and sick
Sloane ? Wishful thinking
Shaw ? Beat us tonight just hired

Just gotta ride out Jackson's weak coaching for now and see what lacob and Company think

rtkgft.jpg

Last edited:
I dont want Mark Jackson fired. I like the guy and feel he deserves the chance to at least ride his contract out. If they want to let him go early, then they better go get Lionel Hollins before Larry Bird does (Volgel would also be an undeserving firing if that does in fact happen)

Wjatdo you guys think of getting either of the Van Gundys as coach?

But then again they'll just slow everything down and make it a half court game....

The issue to me is the time off in between games...can't keep them focused and they come out sluggish as all hell.

home game, havent played since sunday vs a decimated team on their back2back
you cannot lose this gm :smh:

The issue to me is the time off in between games...can't keep them focused and they come out sluggish as all hell.

Its not necessarily about focus or even motivation. We were up by 20 that game and Denver put out lineups that continuously hurt us. Its about actual coaching - adjustments, strategies, building good habits on offense and defense. Does Mark Jackson do any of this? I know he preaches but sadly bible versus aren't going to box out Faried.

P.S. Hope you guys have been well. Disappointed we couldn't do the fantasy league this year.

P.S.S. That *** clown and I were arguing over shoulder injuries. I think Wade was wheeled out on a wheelchair and everyone was laughing. My point is not to underestimate a serious shoulder injury because the pain can be terrible. But if youre *****-made, you're most likely a ***** yourself.

idk if they came out sluggish, considering they were up by 16 or 17 at various points of the first half. klay came out hot as hell and the second unit played well enough to maintain the lead.

my biggest issue with yesterday was that we were undersized against their front court. faried and mosgov were clobbering us on offensive boards any time bogut was on the bench. I love draymond, but there was no way he was gonna out-athletic and out-hustle faried to the ball

speaking of draymond...had lower level seats yesterday and got to see his defense up close and man, I'm blown away by how smart he is on that end of the court. undersized to guard the paint and post but knows how to space himself and how to rotate really well when switching from a pf to guarding a pg.

It's not just the Denver game though ....that happened to be the most recent.

Look at the last few times we had long breaks, then look at the performance put in afterwards. We haven't put together full dominate games. Sure come out of the gate hot, then what?

Insane...Got 20, 7, 7 in two quarters.

Curry was not in the best of moods after the game last night when I got to see him for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom