LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

If anybody expects the Warriors to beat the Clippers in the playoffs, then they are delusional. Can they beat them, sure. Clippers shouldn't be overlooked, team is a legit contender.

Wtf does that even mean...
If I can try to clarify it.

Can the Warriors beat them in regular season, or a couple of times in the playoffs? Sure.

Best of 7, not likely.

They've got weapons and a good coach.

But no one here is saying it's for sure that that the warriors are going to beat them

I personally just think of the top 4 seeds we match up best with the clips. If we can find a way to steal either game 1 or 2 in LA (which id say is a 50/50 possibility). They ain't winning in oracle I guarantee you that

Last year, we came awfully close of winning both game 1's and then went on winning game 2's. I feel like the same will happen this year.

I have a friend who is selling a pair of tickets for courtside seats in the first round of the playoffs, section 13 row 5 to be exact. PM me if interested.

I don't like our chances against the Clips. It'll be a great series, no doubt.

Our bench compared to theirs ....

I would've preferred being matched up with Houston.

The people that think the Warriors will beat the Clippers are probably the same thought Monta was better than Curry.
Never thought Monta was better than Curry. If Lee and Bogut can play substantial minutes the Warriors are beating the Clippers

eith klay and/or steph has to be on the floor at all times. harrison, crawford, blake needs to be on a short leash. if the bench isnt producing, they should not be in.

i thought monta was better than curry. monta was basically playing 45+ minutes a gm with rob kurz, jeff adrien, reggie williams. nelson threw him out there with a bad team.

So you thought Monta was better than Curry? Ay dios mio
Yep.  And I was not the only one.  There were plenty of people who shared in that belief.  And dont get it twisted bro.  At one point, Monta WAS better than Curry.  Now Curry is a top 5 player in the whole league (Yes, I believe that.)  Just because you and others were right that Monta should have been traded over Curry, doesnt negate the fact that at one point Monta was indeed better.

Yep.  And I was not the only one.  There were plenty of people who shared in that belief.  And dont get it twisted bro.  At one point, Monta WAS better than Curry.  Now Curry is a top 5 player in the whole league (Yes, I believe that.)  Just because you and others were right that Monta should have been traded over Curry, doesnt negate the fact that at one point Monta was indeed better.

Yep!...i was definitely one of them too but Steph has DEFINITELY stepped his game up. However, i STILL feel people underrate monta as if he's just some cancer JR Smith type player. I'm just glad his team is in the playoffs too cause i still feel he got screwed by the Warriors when he got shipped off to the blackhole known as the Bucks. Glad he has been able to prove that when he has SOME sort of talent on his team, he can bring them into the playoffs.

Oh Yeah I dont want to make it seem like I hated Monta. I loved that guys game, I thought he deserved at least one all star nod during his tenure at Golden State, dude was putting the team on his back game after game after game. Crazy how the dynamic has changed now "losers" are allowed to make the All Star Team, if those Warrior teams existed now, I think he would make it no question.

Steph Curry is a top 5 player, hes the best guard in the league.

Last edited:
steph is up there. personally, i'd still take russ, harden, cp over him but the kid is in the conversation

monta was force to take on the number 1 role when he was with gsw and the lowly bucks. monta have it all, just look at his play this yr when he teamed with dirk. he's having his best year ever as a number 2 option and is damn effective
im pulling for the kid to shine in the playoffs, maybe, even giving okc a scare

Last edited:
After Thursday's game...Steph was frustrated for sure, but still nice enough to sign:

Sup @Antidope
nerd.gif
:wow: :wow: :wow: Dude....... too jealous. If I ever got to meet the guy I think I would lose it.

Identical posts :lol:.
Bogut stayed relatively healthy over the season.. worst timing. Guy said it himself, he has bad luck.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't broken ribs injuries that can be played through
hurts like a *****, but you really cant make em worse?

Back
Top Bottom