LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Great win :pimp:. Nice to be able to actually care about basketball in late April/May, hopefully even beyond that. :pimp:

The Denver loss may have helped them get into focus.

They took care of business tonight. Glad to make it back into the playoffs.

Jim Barnett is not retiring. You heard it here first.

He stated it himself on his twitter account. Article was reported that he'll still do games on CSNBA and radio, just not a full-time basis.
You didn't hear it here first (I don't use twitter that much :\).

But yeah, I asked him "What will you be doing when you retire?" He responded, "That isn't true."

He dropped off his bags where Fitz sat, came back over and talked to me for a bit...Really nice guy.

Last edited:
this is completely random but ive been watching the NBA Top 10 plays for the past couple of years and I have to say that it feels great to finally see the warriors cracking the list as the team being highlighted rather than the team that's constantly being embarrassed

in any case, cheers to the playoffs, fellas. can't believe i'm living in a time period in which the warriors make the playoffs for consecutive seasons.

This Lee/O'Neal front court has been abysmal.  

When Klay asks for his $11/$12million a year, they should point out his disappearance acts during important games.  

Last edited:
David Lee sucks at finishing at the rim
Hearing about Hibbert's verticality over and over again this morning, I have to admit that Bogut does extend his arms forward.  

Fitz is getting prissy.  Jim must be the most patient person in the world to deal with that crap every game.  

(Still stand by my Klay comment)

Can't even be mad at that loss.

The Warriors can definitely beat the Clippers

Last edited:
I don't see us beating the clips in round 1...

But as for this game...It was an entertaining one to say the least..Still wish the play would've been drawn for Curry, but I understand why Andre got a shot at it.

I don't see us beating the clips in round 1...

But as for this game...It was an entertaining one to say the least..Still wish the play would've been drawn for Curry, but I understand why Andre got a shot at it.

same, at this point every one in the league knows it'll be for Curry. It's still up to Iguodala to make that wide open three though. It was a great design for a play, I think I would've rather had Draymond try and hit that though.

If anybody expects the Warriors to beat the Clippers in the playoffs, then they are delusional. Can they beat them, sure. Clippers shouldn't be overlooked, team is a legit contender.

Back
Top Bottom