LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

just copped some Game 6 @ Oracle tickets off stubhub!

hope there is a game and its the clincher, just like last year... :wink:

I sold games 3 and 4 for $300 each ($150/ticket). Not even that bad of a price when you consider the prices for Heat and Lakers tickets :\.

I sold games 3 and 4 for $300 each ($150/ticket). Not even that bad of a price when you consider the prices for Heat and Lakers tickets :\.

If I had season tickets and I wouldn't sell my playoff tickets unless it's a big offer.

i have season tickets to the rockets, my tickets cost 43 a piece and tickets in my section are selling for around 100+

i'm still thinking.

SMH at the prices on ticketmaster though. seems like all the lowers were $100 more than last year's prices + $22 in fees :x . I know they raised last years prices in round 1, first time they sold it was close to regular season prices then went up $50 as each game went on. had to settle for uppers last year and just didn't enjoy myself compared to me sitting in lowers.

still trying to get lowers though but probably going to have to end up paying $200-250 per ticket

I may be in the minority, but sometimes I prefer to sit and watch the games alone
ohwell.gif
I'm the same way. I already told my fiancé that she can only watch the playoff games if she has an interest in them. If she doesn't, I know she'll kill my vibe. (I just used the word 'vibe' haha)

But I am excited for Game 1. I think it'll be close. 

Never watching playoff games in large crowds. Too many people who dont know what theyre talking about

Never watching playoff games in large crowds. Too many people who dont know what theyre talking about

cue the screaming chick in game 1 against the spurs :x

hate to say it but my girl is like that as well. just goes along with the crowd.

but I love seeing the game live, seeing the plays live in front of you is nothing compared to watching it in TV with a set view. got me yelling at who to pass for especially on oops and got people looking at me crazy :lol:

I agree.  But my opinion is strictly based on watching the game at someone's house. Maybe my opinion will change if I went to playoff game live.

Anyone here think the Warriors can win this series? I think they're good enough to not be counted out with Bogut not playing. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom