LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Steph has 1 less turnover than he does FGAs

mean.gif

You cant give up 23-18 to a guy who only stands there and and expect to win a lot of games. Bogut they miss you, and they miss you dearly

Steph is way to passive when chris Paul switches off of him we ha e to get the ball.in his hands and let him go one on one vs Collison smh no recognition out there at all

Outside of the terrible game Steph Played, the fact that DeAndre Jordan had this type of game is why this happened. Zero size whatsoever. Oh well they wont get game 6

Blake and Chris Paul both poss me off at their excessive flipping and whining smh just terrible. But I'd real naive if I though warriors had a chance tonoght. Dubs and sharks gon be out of playoffs b4 Sunday smh

The thing that pisses me off the most about this game was that it was a VERY winnable game even with DJ beasting

sick.gif

how many timeouts did w's end the gm with? swear mark needs to manage the gm and minutes better. guys need a timout just to get a breather

You know what though, gotta give credit to their defense. They were sending two bodies at him all the time and getting up on him.

Our version of a double team was sending someone to do a little tribal hand waving around Blake for a few seconds then come back to no mans land.

Last edited:
Credit the clippers. They were focused and answered every one of our big shots or runs. They make adjustments; we play Speights and Crawford.

Back
Top Bottom