LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Your numero uno team vs Steph Curry...:nerd:

BTW, I didn't change title because I'm superstitious...Should I change it? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

LOL, don't change it. I'm superstitious too.

Me and Antidope kinda got the same thing in common right now. Our # 1 teams against our # 2 favorite players.

Anyway, this game was horrible to watch at the end. It brought back all the years of the Warriors always failing at the end. We're seriously lucky as hell Denver was a wack team with no key player that could dominate or we most likely would have lost that game. Denver looked pretty lost out there on who should take the key shots down the stretch.

Bogut and Green were GREAT tonight though, minus the dumb plays by Green down the stretch.

Didnt make it out the game but I'm actually kinda happy I didnt. Lost about 4 years of my life watching that last quarter and cant imagine what the crowd was going through.

Last edited:
The title should at least be updated to show that the series is over. This is huge, no one had the Warriors in this series. I'm hoping this was a one and done thing for David Lee, this isnt worth it right now. I'm no doctor but I'm sure continuing to play on that cant be good for him regardless of whether its completely torn or not. 

I miss Brandon Rush. Klay Thompson should start to worry cause when he comes back, he'll be taking those minutes and will get sat down with the quickness whenever he goes into one of his lulls.

o lawd that was ugly. did not deserve that win, but glad they were able to close it out.

with that said, spurs in 5 :frown:

:lol:

The ending was gut-wrenching but they got the job done. :pimp: Great win, Bogut and Draymond Green were huge this game.

Can't wait for Round 2. Spurs are going to be really tough but I feel the W's do have a shot at it.

Yo, I'm superstitious as hell, too. I've been to all 3 Warriors home games and I've been rocking the 1st warriors shirt w/ the Kaiser logo on the sleeve. And it's been working. When I get home, I'm watching the CSN broadcast of Game 6. I want a closer look at all the plays.

As soon as I started eating my Chicken Katsu Curry, Steph hits 2 three pointers.  Yes, the incidents are related. 

***MAKE IT THREEEEEEEEEE***
pimp.gif

Just got back from the game, BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD! The game was ******g insane and the crowd was what you expect x 1000000000 The refs you suck chants and WARRIORS Chants were deafening. I've never forget this. BOGUT AAS HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE. As much **** I've said about Green he played very well

Just got back from Oakland. Probably the best game ive ever been to, in terms of the situation, the atmosphere and the outcome. Hell of a way to close out the series. Now lets get ready for the Spurs.

All the Warrior fan NTers i follow on IG were all in the same general area in Oracle lol. :nerd:

Now that was the most incredible sporting event I have ever been to. Would have been hands down the most heartbreaking loss ever if we finished the choke job... Phew.

Draymond ... I was a hater but dude has stepped up major in the playoffs. Big props. He saved us when he came in the 4th and got a hoop and some free throws to calm their run.

Just to give some perspective on the experience of the game last night, this is what my brother said to me:

2007 Mavs Game 3 > 2007 Mavs Game 6 > 2013 Nuggets Game 6 > 2013 Nuggets Game 3

Hopefully sometime in the near future, our Dubs can be mainstays in the playoffs, and we wont have to keep comparing our ever 5 or so year playoff experiences.
laugh.gif

Even though I've only been following this team for the last four years, I feel like I've gotten a life times worth out of it. So many ups and downs, so many blown leads, disappointing finishes, nail biting wins and losses, moves that were deemed questionable only to come out right in the end. The last two years I've spent in the Warriors thread only magnifies all those feelings. I dont think theres another thread on S&T where the majority of the people that post in here are actual home town fans. You guys dont just watch the games and comment, you guys are at the games, taking pictures, picking up shirts and bobbleheads for people, the whole 9 yards. It really is a family in here. Without a doubt the best fanbase in the league, when it shows on an online forum thats how you know its real.

I'm really happy for this team and how far its come in the last four years, and I would be lying if I didnt say that this next series leaves me conflicted for obvious reasons. I'm hoping for a great series and great play out of the Warriors, they've proven that theyre a force to be reckoned with in the West and they wont back down from anyone. 
Repped!

Just to give some perspective on the experience of the game last night, this is what my brother said to me:

2007 Mavs Game 3 > 2007 Mavs Game 6 > 2013 Nuggets Game 6 > 2013 Nuggets Game 3

Hopefully sometime in the near future, our Dubs can be mainstays in the playoffs, and we wont have to keep comparing our ever 5 or so year playoff experiences. :lol:

I've attended all the games as well and I agree with this list but its damn closeeeee.

Didn't attend any of games in 2007, but I do agree that in this Nuggets series, Game 6 was better than Game 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom