LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I was just gonna ask this, I watched some highlights from 07 and the arena seems louder.

Still a great crowd this year though

I was just gonna ask this, I watched some highlights from 07 and the arena seems louder.

Still a great crowd this year though

That 07 season was crazy. Especially since we didnt make it into the playoffs until the very last game of the season. All the wagon hoppers werent there fer the first two games against the Mavs at Oracle which is why it was so crack. This season, we were a playoff seed the entire season and everyone already knew Oracle was the place to be during the playoffs. Went to games 3 and 4, and it was straight crackin. But like dland24, nothing tops that game 3 against the Mavs :smokin

i wasn't able to go any playoff games in '07 but I was at Oracle for game 3, and I thought THAT was a great game to go to.

Then I see game 6! i would have loved to have been there!

seems like the energy in that place was twice as electric as game 3, but with game 3, i'm happy.

I was able to go to a playoff game, it was exciting, AND they pulled off the win!

Great way to close out the series, except for the last 3 or so minutes!

Happy for the win but serious shaking of the head with the 4th quarter

Really amateur/inexperienced stuff going on and we better fix that soon because for damn sure other teams will look at that and replicate it

Klay gotta step it up, man

I dont understand why Mark Jackson keeps him in when he struggles all game long

I think the manner in which we won yesterday majorly impacted the way I felt last night.  In 2007, when we blew out the Mavs in game 6, I was elated.  My friends were too.  We were partying HARD after the game.  It was a real celebration. Yesterday, I found it very difficult to celebrate because of the way we almost choked it away at the end.  When the buzzer sounded, it was more of a relief than a time to celebrate.

Does anyone else feel this way too?

Happy for the win but serious shaking of the head with the 4th quarter

Really amateur/inexperienced stuff going on and we better fix that soon because for damn sure other teams will look at that and replicate it

Klay gotta step it up, man

I dont understand why Mark Jackson keeps him in when he struggles all game long
Brandon Rush will fix all that.

Yup...it was more a sigh of relief than a celebration, cause by the time we were 3-1 up in the series, I was ready for the 2nd round. Then that near choke job last night...yea I know there wouldve been a game 7, but still...it would have given the nuggets a huge confidence boost and done the opposite for us

Last edited:
that was ******* hyphy. was at the game. best sports experience ever. we were chanting "refs you suck", was hoping to have gotten some more wwe chants in there. but was so fun. granted i was ripped the entire time, pickin on a few nuggets fans, mistakenly hit on a 16 year old girl.

Warriors fans = best fans in the league. Enjoy it while it lasts guys. Once the move to SF happens, it will never be the same. Will still be a Warrior fan for life, but the cost of admission and the fans will never be the same as Oakland. For better or worse, enjoy the rest of this playoff run! 

Warriors fans = best fans in the league. Enjoy it while it lasts guys. Once the move to SF happens, it will never be the same. Will still be a Warrior fan for life, but the cost of admission and the fans will never be the same as Oakland. For better or worse, enjoy the rest of this playoff run! 

Ya because all the fans who went are from Oakland :rolleyes

Ya because all the fans who went are from Oakland :rolleyes
Exactly. Most of the fans are from the City, Berkeley,and south bay. Some of you Oakland heads need to get over it...warriors are not an Oakland team, they just play in Oakland the same way the NY giants play in Jersey . They're a Bay Area team that have played in every major city in the area

Last edited:
Exactly. Most of the fans are from the City or south bay. Some of you Oakland heads need to get over it...warriors are not an Oakland team, they just play in Oakland the same way the NY giants don't play in New York. They're a Bay Area team that have played in every major city in the area
get em!

Sorry, I refuse to change the title till we lose
nerd.gif
...(Even though we lost game 5).
This is your thread, and you do a great job keeping it updated throughout the season, but IMO, you should change the title.

Sorry, I refuse to change the title till we lose :nerd: ...(Even though we lost game 5).

This is your thread, and you do a great job keeping it updated throughout the season, but IMO, you should change the title.

im superstitious too, but i agree with dland.
new series, new title.
....and if we somehow win game1, u dont change it! :lol:

edit: page 100!
pop dem bottles

Last edited:
I'm on page 150, I changed settings to 20 replies.

DP still yuku'ing without yuku. I remember we did that in order to get more pages a couple years back :lol:.

I'll make title change...Just for you gaiz.

Back
Top Bottom