LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

I might be the only one in the boat on this, but I think Leonard being on Curry had nothing to do with Curry's slowed production. 58 minutes, no rest. Steph was depleted. That said, Jackson has to call for a high screen for Steph when Leonard is on him. Duncan was terrible on those switches and Steph teed off or found the cutters on baseline when the screens were ran. The dubs need more of that this series.

Length gives him issues. Curry torched Andre Miller, Ty, Danny Green, and Gary Neal. He still hit some shots against Brewer, Iggy, and Leonard, but not as many.

Late in games, teams have done a good job putting length on him or trapping him and forcing it out of his hands.

I think the Spurs improve on those high picks when Tiago comes back. Boris is slow and TD was getting torched by the guards all night.

Last edited:
Ah, the typical elite team fan that thinks they're better than you...

I'd pay to see the battle of d-bag fans between Laker and Heat fans...The idiotic things they'd say.

Length gives him issues. Curry torched Andre Miller, Ty, Danny Green, and Gary Neal. He still hit some shots against Brewer, Iggy, and Leonard, but not as many.

Late in games, teams have done a good job putting length on him or trapping him and forcing it out of his hands.

I think the Spurs improve on those high picks when Tiago comes back. Boris is slow and TD was getting torched by the guards all night.

I think having Bogut or at least Ezeli in the 4th would've been beneficial both on the offensive and defensive side. High key pick and rolls would've definitely given them better looks instead of Jack or Curry trying to break down the defense. Last play of the 4th quarter could've definitely been different if they had someone set a pick for Curry and got the switch. Spurs weren't trapping with the pick and rolls on the ball handler like the Nuggets were, they were switching and we were getting good looks when Curry/Jack was guarded against their bigs.

Last edited:

[COLOR=#RED]born and raised in miami, and still here.....So you better off playin footage when they played at the miami arena....... YOU MAD!!!!!!![/COLOR]
Speaking of Miami Arena..Probably top 5 quietest crowd in the NBA during regular season games.

Ya'll cute post-season though.

Last edited:
I think having Bogut or at least Ezeli in the 4th would've been beneficial both on the offensive and defensive side. High key pick and rolls would've definitely given them better looks instead of Jack or Curry trying to break down the defense. Last play of the 4th quarter could've definitely been different if they had someone set a pick for Curry and got the switch. Spurs weren't trapping with the pick and rolls on the ball handler like the Nuggets were, they were switching and we were getting good looks when Curry/Jack was guarded against their bigs.

Yeah I have no idea why Bogut isn't playing late in games. I don't know if Jackson is scared of Bogut getting hacked, or what. Running Carl Landry out there as your five is passable in spots, but f you have an advantage with Bogut, why not run with it?

And yeah I noticed they didn't trap as much, but it's something they can still implement. Steph and Jack have had a real hard time with turnovers late in games, and traps can force that.

it seems like bogut is having same pick n roll defense problems in couple plays in OT like gasol had

Cant blame bazemore, he had to drop down to cover diaw or he gets a free layup. Cant even blame barnes either because he really didnt get picked and just felt like he still could follow parker... when it comes down to it, you can blame mark jackson for telling them to switch on everything.

thats why the spurs are the spurs... nothing flashy, just straight masters of execution.

Nate robinson is ballin right now, no doubt.

damn :smh:

has the feeling of the 2007 second round against Utah when Baron and Pietrus missed those free throws... :smh:

Immediately copped.

Tough loss when it was in the bag, but the goal was to at least win one in San Antonio and they still have a chance.

I hope we don't hear that screaming ***** again. :smh:

I didn't hear this B screaming all game until the 4th :x

Honestly, I hate people like her, and they're usually women. Everytime I go to a a public venue to watch sports there's always someone screaming their lungs off while not knowing what is happening, just screaming to scream. There's always these casual fans talking like they've been following the team or know what they're talking about but really they're just on the bandwagon.

Was there a reason to until the 4th?

Exactly. It was a close game until the 3rd but you didn't hear her screaming like that throughout the game.

I'm actually surprised that there seems to be less interest in the warriors, at least coming from my social media.

I didn't hear this B screaming all game until the 4th :x

Honestly, I hate people like her, and they're usually women. Everytime I go to a a public venue to watch sports there's always someone screaming their lungs off while not knowing what is happening, just screaming to scream. There's always these casual fans talking like they've been following the team or know what they're talking about but really they're just on the bandwagon.

lol i think it was the worst last season i went to lakers game and had both. annoying screaming and yelling stupid stuff. also these people next to us kept saying stuff like who is steve blake. ebanks? is that guy new? but yet they were talking as if they were big laker fans.

Last edited:
is there anything better than watching a player like Steph get into a zone like that?!?!  I like crazy break away dunks and all, but to see a guy just light up a team where it is basically they pray he misses, is truly awesome to see. I don't recall many players that can do that nowadays....i mean, pure shooting where he can get off a shot and its just wet.  last pure shooter i can remember is glen rice.

Back
Top Bottom