LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Jack blew two coverages at the end of the 4th that let Green tie the game to send it to OT, and then he stays with Barnes' man and leaves Manu wide open. Absolutely disgusting. The Spurs don't give second chances and they basically gave us this game to put away in the 4th and we stunk up the joint big time.

Also what the hell was Mark Jackson doing when he put RJ and Bazemore in when the game was getting close in the 4th. It's like he panicked with his rotations after Klay fouled out.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#RED]CANIDATE FOR COLLAPSE OF THE DECADE....:rofl:

THANKS....DONT EVEN FEEL THAT BAD BOUT MY HEAT LOSING NOW [/COLOR]

You lost to a Rose-less Chicago team at home after an airball by Lebron and terrible three by Wade. :lol:

Collapse of the decade?

Did you start watching basketball yesterday? :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#RED]CANIDATE FOR COLLAPSE OF THE DECADE....:rofl:

THANKS....DONT EVEN FEEL THAT BAD BOUT MY HEAT LOSING NOW [/COLOR]

Why dont you feel bad about your Heat losing?

Spurs are just a great coached team, GSW played their hearts out but just couldnt close it.

On the other hand, Heat were just outplayed by a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers, you should feel bad.

We come back from huge deficits....Not give up a damn 16 point lead in 4 minutes.....This is ya last game against Nuggets all over again!!!
roll.gif
How lame do you have to be to come into the Warriors thread doing this though? As if the Heat didnt just lose a game they were supposed to win?

You have Bron, Bosh, and Wade. How do you not come back (if you need to in the first place)?

If anything this game also shows the W's can compete with the Spurs. It all depends on how they respond from such a demoralizing loss. They just can't be deflated in game 2 and have to play the way they did to get the lead. I still feel they can take this series. Tough loss, but as I mentioned earlier, this type of loss was bound to come.

Not sure about the next game. They found a way to slow him down when they put Kawhi on him, also Timmy wasn't even playing in the 4th when they made that run.

Still not sure about the players on the court when we were up 16 during the 4th. Spurs still had their regular players playing and even put Kawhi on Steph, while we had RJ (with those two missed free throws >: )out there and getting killed on penetration. Having a big out there to rebound and protect the paint would've definitely helped us out.

It's such a disappointing loss that it'll be hard to overcome mentally. Hopefully the coaches and veterans on the team can help put the team back on the right track mentally in these 2 days til the next game.

How lame do you have to be to come into the Warriors thread doing this though? As if the Heat didnt just lose a game they were supposed to win?
Please hold while i check my clearance for coming into this thread.......We can win the series....GSW just lost the series in one nite
At least come in here with a rational and informed opinion. You have more posts in here than you do in the Heat thread too, you're more concerned with piling on a team that you have no affiliation to than worrying about your own team.

Last edited:
This dude really typing in red big *** letters? Wow.
Anyways, I'm not even mad. I was getting worked up in the first ot, but I always think its crazy when we let the games affect our moods. Team has gone further than any of us would've guessed, I'm happy regardless.

:lol: The series was not lost today. It's a tough loss given it should have been their game, but at the end of the day it's just Spurs 1-0.

If anything this game also shows the W's can compete with the Spurs. It all depends on how they respond from such a demoralizing loss. They just can't be deflated in game 2 and have to play the way they did to get the lead. I still feel they can take this series. Tough loss, but as I mentioned earlier, this type of loss was bound to come.
Not sure about the next game. They found a way to slow him down when they put Kawhi on him, also Timmy wasn't even playing in the 4th when they made that run.

Still not sure about the players on the court when we were up 16 during the 4th. Spurs still had their regular players playing and even put Kawhi on Steph, while we had RJ (with those two missed free throws
mad.gif
)out there and getting killed on penetration. Having a big out there to rebound and protect the paint would've definitely helped us out.

It's such a disappointing loss that it'll be hard to overcome mentally. Hopefully the coaches and veterans on the team can help put the team back on the right track mentally in these 2 days til the next game.
i'm with menace on this one. 

SAS had a crap shooting night from their trio (duncan, ginobili, parker), and kawhi  essentially played stopper against curry tonight. 

but yeah, GSW hung tough and shoulda won this one. 

the offense needs to involve bogut more-- 7 total shots in 37 mins of a 2OT game is not acceptable.  

with curry putting 58 minutes on those legs tonight he had no jumper at the end of the game, and who knows how fatigued he'll be for wednesday. 

Last edited:
I'm distraught with the result of the game and how the game unfolded. Jack shouldn't be the team's primary ball handler during the final minutes. He's kills the ball movement, he always goes for an isolation and after dribbling out a majority of the clock, he either puts up a contested shot or makes a terrible pass.

This loss feels like they're down 0-2.

i know steph played every second, but man we was pretty much ghost in the 4th and OT's...some of that was cause of jack...

I don't mind Jack handling the ball so Curry can run off some screens and get open looks.

I'm not going to act like Jack doesn't hit big shots, because he does. But he'll hit a big shot, and the next possession make a defensive error or throw the ball away. Real frustrating.

[COLOR=#red]its just bold and red letters...u can check my previous post in other threads not posted from my mobile....ya aint special!!! Ya really think ya recovering after this collapse....[/COLOR]
**** you talking about kid, I don't play for the Warriors. I watch the games, just as you do the Heat.

I low key miss not having Nate. He's ballin' in Chicago.

He's ballin but only because hes exactly what Chicago needed and didnt have when Rose went down. A scorer that could make a play on offense for himself or others. On our team (and most other teams), hes just a wildcard and wouldnt get much play.

I might be the only one in the boat on this, but I think Leonard being on Curry had nothing to do with Curry's slowed production. 58 minutes, no rest. Steph was depleted. That said, Jackson has to call for a high screen for Steph when Leonard is on him. Duncan was terrible on those switches and Steph teed off or found the cutters on baseline when the screens were ran. The dubs need more of that this series.

Back
Top Bottom