LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

^^^ Nico was put into the starting position last year because Jerrell Harris was in Nick Saban dog house and that why he started the rest of the season at WILL when Dont'a Hightower was out for the season. Julio is a lot faster and quicker than most people think he is for his size.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I just glanced over Herbie's list,
smh.gif
I didnt even notice Floyd wasnt on there

I noticed the same thing.

He had to forget him, it's no way he doesn't think he's(Floyd) is Top 5, or Top 2 for that matter(Him & Green)

Originally Posted by dreClark

^ He's really not tho. Good, but not great speed. He's not erasing angles or anything. But he's not a 4.7 guy either

Yeah that's what I meant. He's not slow, but he's not what I would peg as a KR or a PR. He's doing both for Bama this year, but I'm guessing he'll defer to Trent on KR's unless it gets directly kicked his way

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Herschel Sims is makin phone calls...

I read this.

Gundy better tighten up

Justin Hunter has been cleared
pimp.gif

and he's been given the #11 jersey
laugh.gif

he's 2nd string WR at both spots even after missing 10 days of practice.
Im telling you, he's gonna be the next great WR outta Tennessee. He may have to quit Track
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Keep it real guys, Is their ANY way Julio is a better wideout than AJ?

To be honest I can't say because Julio doesn't get the ball as much as AJ because of the backfield Alabama has, but they are both great wideouts and both make big plays when the team needs them to.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Herschel Sims is makin phone calls...
I read this.

Gundy better tighten up
I've read everything from he's concerned about the direction of the offense to he's trying to find someone to take him and his cousin Ronnell as a package deal... The only place to offer that so far is Baylor, and he's not going there...

Seen a ton of reports outta their fall camp that they're not running the ball at all... Got Kendall Hunter turned into Baron Batch at Tech and #$#$...
sick.gif
If they do that, Sims ain't going there.

Not IMO.

I never though Julio > AJ. Dating back to their HS days, but since College I think the separation has grown.

AJ >> *

Although I admit, I'm slightly biased. 

Well, then Okie State might as well join the WAC cus that gimmick %%%# aint gonna win them no games.

smh.gif
during the spring it wasnt too big of a change but now its full blown Texas Tech Offense.

Gundy just lost control of the best thing he has to offer as a coach and thats offense.

Spikes.
laugh.gif

+%*!!%@ & Ho can yu say that's not him?

Who else that ugly will be laid up with something like that? Shorty was bad. Only an ugly !#* athlete can pull it off.

An ugly regular %++!* couldn't.
laugh.gif

Plus, I'm not familiar with is tattoos but that may give it away.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I don't know why the hell some of y'all were expecting anything different out of OK State's offense under Holgersen. When has Holgersen ever manned an offense that ran the ball more than 60% of the time like OK State did while Gundy was in charge?

And where did you see that it wasn't "too big of change" during the spring? From what I read, both Gundy and Brandon Weeden acknowledged that they were having to adjust to completely new systems.

I already know these are gonna go unanswered, so I don't even know why I'm wasting my time asking.

What's up with Brandon Spikes?
nerd.gif

Kyle Prater more than likely will redshirt this season
ohwell.gif

I was looking forward to seeing him tear it up, but he hasn't been able to shake injuries, redshirting will benefit the program in the long run due to the sanctions.

Texas Longhorns Depth Chart

[table][tr][td]OFFENSE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Position[/td][td]No.[/td][td]Player[/td][td]|[/td][td]No.[/td][td]Player[/td][td]|[/td][td]No.[/td][td]Player[/td][/tr][tr][td] Flanker (Z)[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]John Chiles[/td] [td]OR[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Mike Davis[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Sub B[/td] [td]84[/td] [td]Marquise Goodwin[/td] [td]OR[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]James Kirkendoll[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Tight End (Y)[/td] [td]89[/td] [td]Barrett Matthews[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]85[/td] [td]Ahmard Howard
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Right Tackle[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]Britt Mitchell[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]Mark Buchanan[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Right Guard[/td][td]67[/td][td]Mason Walters[/td][td]|[/td][td]76[/td][td]Trey Hopkins[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Center[/td][td]78[/td][td]David Snow[/td][td]|[/td][td]73[/td][td]Garrett Porter[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Left Guard[/td][td]63[/td][td]Michael Huey[/td][td]|[/td][td]79[/td][td]Thomas Ashcraft[/td][td]OR
[/td][td]55
[/td][td]Dominic Espinosa[/td][/tr][tr][td]Left Tackle[/td][td]64[/td][td]Kyle Hix[/td][td]|[/td][td]77[/td][td]Luke Poehlmann[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Split End (X)[/td][td]11[/td][td]James Kirkendoll[/td][td]OR[/td][td]9[/td][td]Malcolm Williams[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Quarterback[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Garrett Gilbert[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Case McCoy[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]Connor Wood[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tailback[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]Cody Johnson[/td] [td]|
[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]Fozzy Whittaker[/td] [td]OR
[/td] [td]23
[/td] [td]Tre' Newton[/td][/tr][tr][td] H-Back[/td] [td]83[/td] [td]Greg Smith[/td] [td]|
[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]Chris Whaley[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Fullback[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]Jamison Berryhill[/td] [td]OR[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]Ryan Roberson[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Place-Kicker[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Justin Tucker[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]William Russ[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]DEFENSE[/td][/tr][tr][td]Position[/td][td]No.[/td][td]Player[/td][td]|[/td][td]No.[/td][td]Player[/td][td]|[/td][td]No.[/td][td]Player[/td][/tr][tr][td]Buck[/td][td]32[/td][td]Eddie Jones[/td][td]|[/td][td]44[/td][td]Jackson Jeffcoat[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Tackle (Nose)[/td][td]91[/td][td]Kheeston Randall[/td][td]|[/td][td]85[/td][td]Ashton Dorsey[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Tackle[/td][td]93[/td][td]Tyrell Higgins[/td][td]|[/td][td]80[/td][td]Alex Okafor[/td][td]|[/td][td]96[/td][td]Calvin Howell[/td][/tr][tr][td]End[/td][td]81[/td][td]Sam Acho[/td][td]|[/td][td]92[/td][td]Reggie Wilson[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Strongside LB[/td][td]9[/td][td]Dravannti Johnson[/td][td]|[/td][td]18[/td][td]Emmanuel Acho[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] Middle LB[/td][td]18[/td][td]Emmanuel Acho[/td][td]|[/td][td]42[/td][td]Dustin Earnest[/td][td]OR[/td][td]11[/td][td]Jared Norton[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weakside LB[/td][td]1[/td][td]Keenan Robinson[/td][td]|[/td][td]33[/td][td]Jordan Hicks[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Right CB[/td][td]8[/td][td]Chykie Brown[/td][td]|[/td][td]23[/td][td]Carrington Byndom[/td][td]OR[/td][td]7[/td][td]A.J. White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Right Safety[/td][td]21[/td][td]Blake Gideon[/td][td]|
[/td][td]17
[/td][td]Adrian Phillips
[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Left Safety[/td][td]6[/td][td]Christian Scott[/td][td]|[/td][td]16[/td][td]Kenny Vaccaro[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Left CB[/td][td]3[/td][td]Curtis Brown[/td][td]OR[/td][td]4[/td][td]Aaron Williams[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Nickel[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Aaron Williams[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]Kenny Vaccaro[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Punter[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]John Gold[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Justin Tucker[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]SPECIAL TEAMS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Position[/td] [td]No.[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]No.[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]No.[/td] [td]Player[/td][/tr][tr][td]Punt Returns[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]Curtis Brown[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]Aaron Williams[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Kickoff Returns[/td] [td]84
26[/td] [td]Marquise Goodwin
D.J. Monroe
[/td] [td]|

[/td] [td]4
[/td] [td]Aaron Williams
Christian Scott
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Kickoffs[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]Justin Tucker[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]William Russ[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Holder[/td] [td]86[/td] [td]Cade McCrary[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]John Gold[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Deep Snapper (PAT/FG)[/td] [td]83[/td] [td]Greg Smith[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]Luke Poehlmann[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Deep Snapper (Punts)[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]Alex Zumberge[/td] [td]|[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]Trey Wier[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by tmay407

I don't know why the hell some of y'all were expecting anything different out of OK State's offense under Holgersen. When has Holgersen ever manned an offense that ran the ball more than 60% of the time like OK State did while Gundy was in charge?

And where did you see that it wasn't "too big of change" during the spring? From what I read, both Gundy and Brandon Weeden acknowledged that they were having to adjust to completely new systems.

I already know these are gonna go unanswered, so I don't even know why I'm wasting my time asking.
tmay are you referring to like a month or two ago where i asked why they were switching to the air raid and everyone said that they aren't really, that the offense will stay mostly the same and not too pass heavy? Lol

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

What's up with Brandon Spikes?
nerd.gif

He was on Chatroulette acting a fool.  He got recorded getting blown by some harlot on camera while chatting with a fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

laugh.gif
You sound like a fed up housewife...
sorry for taking you & our relationship for granted, I'll try to come home early from work okay hun...

hopefully u got ur masculinity back but they were were running alot to get me Hunter acclimated.
and obviously they sold mr Sims on running the ball or he wouldnt have verballed there and then just now turned around and begin changed his mind after hearing how its going to be more Texas Tech than Okie St

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

To be honest I can't say because Julio doesn't get the ball as much as AJ because of the backfield Alabama has, but they are both great wideouts and both make big plays when the team needs them to.
No.

Back
Top Bottom