LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Pleeeeeeeeease keep that boy out of the ACC
sick.gif
sick.gif

From Miller Safrit of Scout:

Nominate | Report
Posted: 4/20/2010 8:30 PM
[h4]Clowney update from Wes Mitchell of our South Carolina site... [/h4]
"I just exchanged text messages with South Pointe (Rock Hill, SC) five-star DE JaDeveon Clowney, and he confirmed to me that UNC is indeed his leader right now. He says South Carolina is next and then Alabama. Clowney was at UNC's spring game and an impression was obviously made."

From almost a month ago. I think we have a great shot at landing him if Robert Quinn has a big season this year.

DDot- did you read something after Millers post?

JR yr highlights- http://northcarolinastate...D178%26mediaids%3D788804

Dude is filthy. Some of the plays he made by running down the QB and RB are sick.

Originally Posted by dreClark

His burst is ridiculous
sick.gif

how's he routinely in the back field before anybody else is even out their stance?

what's this kids frame look like? he looks a lil small but the speed is already gonna be a problem.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ryan Shazier is going to be a SUPERSTAR. 

and coach Dooley is BULL +!#+ IN
smh.gif
sick.gif

cfe154f8fbd5886d73d9f8fd5610e86aeb2b498_s.png

pimp.gif

Legit 4.5
Offer list is off the hook.

Dooley finally puttin effort on shaze. much too late now. he's been to gainesville like 3 times this spring too

I can only hope Pagan de commits or gets forced out by Urb

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

From Miller Safrit of Scout:

Nominate | Report
Posted: 4/20/2010 8:30 PM
[h4]Clowney update from Wes Mitchell of our South Carolina site... [/h4]
"I just exchanged text messages with South Pointe (Rock Hill, SC) five-star DE JaDeveon Clowney, and he confirmed to me that UNC is indeed his leader right now. He says South Carolina is next and then Alabama. Clowney was at UNC's spring game and an impression was obviously made."
From almost a month ago. I think we have a great shot at landing him if Robert Quinn has a big season this year.

DDot- did you read something after Millers post?

JR yr highlights- http://northcarolinastate...D178%26mediaids%3D788804

Dude is filthy. Some of the plays he made by running down the QB and RB are sick.

IDK, I don't pay close enough attention but everything that I've read is that no matter what's said, he's SEC...most likely South Carolina.  I guess the high school he goes to is a little more tuned into what both of those schools do in recruiting but it also seems like UNC is stepping its game up.

My scout script is up, debating on whether or not I should renew it. Maybe I'll wait during the dead period.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

My scout script is up, debating on whether or not I should renew it. Maybe I'll wait during the dead period.
I was wondering what you were gonna do, thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I was wondering what you were gonna do, thanks for the info!

Smart-$$%
laugh.gif

Newbs the only reason I kept mine is it gives me something to do on those slow days at work.  

I haven't seen anybody post it but the ACC and ESPN signed a new TV contract for 12 years that will pay each school 12.9 million per year. It's the third highest annual payout behind the Big Ten and SEC.

Back
Top Bottom