**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll allow these positive Broncos posts because qwerty is gonna go through hell tomorrow with Brock, but don't make it an afternoon mainstay.

Not in my thread.

whose qwerty. sounds like a noob :nerd:

DSA, come get your man:

I don't think dougie is a great coach or anything.. but Lombardi kinda went out there.. like way way out there:

DSA, come get your man:

I don't think dougie is a great coach or anything.. but Lombardi kinda went out there.. like way way out there:

he ain't on our staff anymore :lol:

he def thinks he's smarter than others just cause of his prior involvement with our team. just like any other coach/player/etc that moves on....

he ain't on our staff anymore :lol:

he def thinks he's smarter than others just cause of his prior involvement with our team. just like any other coach/player/etc that moves on....

Dude never really left.. always wondered how y'all got randy for just a 4th

i mean Lombardi is giving more credit to Wentz than Pederson...but as is usually the case...goes hand in hand

"I think Carson Wentz is playing way better than I expected. Now if you want to give Doug Pederson credit for that--go ahead. I think their defense under Jim Schwartz is doing a hell of a job. I'm not being stubborn about this, I just don't see it with Doug Pederson," Lombardi said on his podcast with Tate Frazier.

Thing is, I agree with his point.. if you realize you've made a mistake, it's in your best interest to cut as soon as you can

Like the Browns with trent Richardson

But inherent with that, is not being stubborn.. which it seems like Lombardi is being.. I mean it's probably best not to go to the extreme of "least qualified ever" when the youngest HC ever was just employed.. and the coach who dude worked under, was never a coordinator

Let's be honest here, prior to the season not even Eagles fans thought you guys would be having this season right now nor were any of you raving about Doug Pederson. I didn't think he'd be the man for the job last year either, and I'm pretty sure I remember some Eagles fans on here not being that confident in him. None of us know if he's doing some amazing coaching job this year or if it's his staff that's doing most of the work.

Let's be honest here, prior to the season not even Eagles fans thought you guys would be having this season right now nor were any of you raving about Doug Pederson. I didn't think he'd be the man for the job last year either, and I'm pretty sure I remember some Eagles fans on here not being that confident in him. None of us know if he's doing some amazing coaching job this year or if it's his staff that's doing most of the work.

You miss this in what I said chief?

Going assume so

I don't think dougie is a great coach or anything.. but Lombardi kinda went out there.. like way way out there]

I think Doug is a good coach for wentz.. I've always said i love our coordinators and some assistants

The standard set by Lombardi was/is extremely low

I was always confident in Wentz even when he was D2 and Wince on here

of course having a franchise QB goes hand in hand with a coach being successful

I was always confident in Wentz even when he was D2 and Wince on here

of course having a franchise QB goes hand in hand with a coach being successful

If the first criticism you got of dude's rookie season is our record without lane johnson, I know you didn't actually watch the games

It sounds good to national audiences because you're naming the right tackle.. and this obviously has come back up with peters injury

But it was just a tad bit more than just lane.. also having professional level receiving options doesn't hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom