**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am searching burger recipes and see nick. nick. submitted his
favorite-burger-recipes-from-football-legends-siragusa_ncgtcl.jpg

Concept is good, picture just isnt as asthetically pleasing :lol:

pretty sure Eagles fans on here wanted Doug fired

Not yet.. we just thought dude was limited.. but we have a great staff around him

Personally, if it came down to losing certain members of staff, I'd want to give them the HC job (like Dave fipp)

And I wanted gase over dude (he was our 3rd choice for HC).. but gase might be digging his own grave down in Miami with some of his odd not really football related decisions

Eagles have had the benefit of a soft schedule.

They're beating the teams they're supposed to beat, which is good, but they don't have a game where I watched them & said 'Wow, this team is legit good'.

Eagles have had the benefit of a soft schedule.

They're beating the teams they're supposed to beat, which is good, but they don't have a game where I watched them & said 'Wow, this team is legit good'.
ive been saying this but to be honest i dont think the nfl has a great team this year.... i want the eAgles bad and think we can wipe the floor with them. if im wrong ill gladly eat crow

the Eagles have dominated teams and now they aren't that good just lucky

sounding like the NBA thread in here

ive been saying this but to be honest i dont think the nfl has a great team this year.... i want the eAgles bad and think we can wipe the floor with them. if im wrong ill gladly eat crow

Cowboys best win to date was the skins without 4/5 of their Oline

The other 3 wins:
Giants, currently 1-7
Cardinals, currently 3-4
49ers, currently 0-8

O and the skins are 3-4

Where is this confidence coming from again?

Eagles stayed with the Chiefs. I take the Eagles more serious than the ******** who honestly haven't shown me anything since the Raiders game.

Cowboys best win to date was the skins without 4/5 of their Oline

The other 3 wins:
Giants, currently 1-7
Cardinals, currently 3-4
49ers, currently 0-8

O and the skins are 3-4

Where is this confidence coming from again?
the confidence is that our team is coming together and no great teams in the nfl so i think we have a shot against anyone.... well see whats up this month.

I'd like to see Blount slicing and dicing defenses more - his elusive speed and size is why I champion him.
Perhaps in the post season we'll see him work his magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom