**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Eagles have dominated teams and now they aren't that good just lucky

sounding like the NBA thread in here
who have you dominated besides the niners and the cards...

3 of your wins were by 5 points or less , the other two were two possession games.... i fail to see the domination you speak of or you must have a different definition of dominate then i do.

3 of your wins were by 7 points or less , the other two were two possession games.... i fail to see the domination you speak of.

Yea you clearly ain't watch these games

1 loss, was by 7 on the road if we doing style points and just looking up scores

Eagles have had the benefit of a soft schedule.

They're beating the teams they're supposed to beat, which is good, but they don't have a game where I watched them & said 'Wow, this team is legit good'.

Probably the Chiefs game, even though it was a loss

Our best win to date was panthers in charlotte.. they were playing well, coming off of wins on the road vs pats and lions

3 of your wins were by 5 points or less , the other two were two possession games.... i fail to see the domination you speak of or you must have a different definition of dominate then i do.

Cowboys are 4-3

Yea you clearly ain't watch these games

1 loss, was by 7 on the road if we doing style points and just looking up scores
the skins game was good .... ive seen both skins games. saw the chargers , giants where they collapsed in the 4th quarter and should of lost and carolina game. didnt exactly see dominate performances in those games....or maybe we just have a different definition of dominate. dominate to me is a game that isnt even close.that road home bs ,that means ish to me.

like i said ill eat crow if im proven wrong. well see how good you guys are soon.

Last edited:
Cowboys are 4-3
what does have to do with dominant eagles performances....sorry i just havent seen an nfl team this year that im really impressed with. my own team included. therefore there isnt a team i really fear.
do i think the eagles are a good team. yes . do i think they are a dominant or great team. no.

Last edited:
injuries? nah man the big let down last playoffs. i said after the boat pic. pats fans cant read now :smh:

you ain't slick, mayne. everyone was posting the boat pic after OBG went down :smh:

:lol: it's all good papi...either way...we coming for that angus next week :evil:

HNL HI HNL HI @oakland @raider5 throwing party tomorrow. bought a clean case of bud light. didnt want no damn 9ers or raiders cans. open the box. look what i found :smh:

IMG_1876.JPG

IMG_1877.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom