**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Maybe, New era quality control is ****ing trash though. never buy a hat from them online because 8/10 they never fit even remotely the same
yup... i dont like buying online either unless its a snapback back. bought a new era cowboys hat the size is usually wear and that ish hurts my head ... cant believe every hat fits differently even if its supposed to be the same size. im bald af tho so i wear a cap everyday.

Last edited:
If they picking up dudes like Johnson and Weeden I better thrown some pads on and get viral. Might can land me a 1 yr $500k contact

Nuk still in his prime. Jury still out on lack of QB since he got one for the foreseeable future.

Fitz been to a SB with a HoF QB. Every other year been trash tho.

What the ****? That's ****in horrible. I've flown like 3-4 times in my life. It scares the ****in **** out of me.

What the ****? That's ****in horrible. I've flown like 3-4 times in my life. It scares the ****in **** out of me.

There are so many flights every year idk the stats but I'd bet you're more likely to die on stairs than a plan crash.

https://www.elitedaily.com/news/world/people-terrified-plane-crashes-even-though-rare/977885

You'll be aight. and that's just general crashes. You are actually really likely to survive if you just stay put and don't get out of your seat

Just read former Pitcher Cory Lidle was on the plane too :smh:

RIP to all those on that plane.

There are so many flights every year idk the stats but I'd bet you're more likely to die on stairs than a plan crash.

I've heard these numbers, more likely to get in a car crash and blah blah blah. Like Little Nicky said, you're mad high in the sky in a ****in metal shaped hundreds of thousands of pounds flying fast as ****. I'm good.

"I'm in the building like a Corey Lidle flight"

The majority of plane crashes occur with small planes and it looks like Roy was the pilot. RIP :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom