**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard these numbers, more likely to get in a car crash and blah blah blah. Like Little Nicky said, you're mad high in the sky in a ****in metal shaped hundreds of thousands of pounds flying fast as ****. I'm good.

"I'm in the building like a Corey Lidle flight"

I feel it. I'm the same way about Rollercoasters oddly enough. I'll take the flying metal tube every time given the choice between the two. Can't **** with coasters at all :smh:

Don't ruin your ability to travel over a fear to fly
it aint really just that tho. i dont ever want to travel or care to . doesnt interest me at all.
not my thing. i like being home, thats just me. i get homesick with the quickness if i go out of town.

I feel it. I'm the same way about Rollercoasters oddly enough. I'll take the flying metal tube every time given the choice between the two. Can't **** with coasters at all :smh:

I hate roller coasters and people get on me about it all the time. For me it's not the height or speed at all. I just hate the feeling of falling. I can deal with the sharp angle turns, the upside down, etc but when it drops straight down I'm like nahhhh

I hate roller coasters and people get on me about it all the time. For me it's not the height or speed at all. I just hate the feeling of falling. I can deal with the sharp angle turns, the upside down, etc but when it drops straight down I'm like nahhhh

Same thing for me too. Only roller coaster I've ever gotten on.. listening to my bumass friend say "this is a baby rollercoaster"

upload_2017-11-7_16-48-16.png
The wicked twister. It's just falling...over and over :sick:

I just knew it was my time to go. Jesus was calling me back home

Same thing for me too. Only roller coaster I've ever gotten on.. listening to my bumass friend say "this is a baby rollercoaster"

upload_2017-11-7_16-48-16.png
The wicked twister. It's just falling...over and over :sick:

I just knew it was my time to go. Jesus was calling me back home

I remember seeing that coaster on running man, so unnecessary :lol:

Roller coasters are fun as hell, man. but definitely a huge inherent risk (just like there is every time you get into your car)

That’s a fact. I’d take flying 10/10 times over a rollercoaster. I don’t **** with them at all. I hate that feeling in my stomach when we drop.

I like Roller coasters but if that stuff gets taken down and driven down I5 to the next fair than I won't ever go on it

This. I don't mind roller coasters at actual theme parks, but I'd never get on those carnival rides they just put up for 3 weeks at a Wal-Mart parking lot or something. That **** is hardly even regulated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom