**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea.. none of that bothers me as long as there's some sorta structure.. like i aint just going go on some rollercoaster at some random place

with flights, i take small planes to other islands down here every once and a while.. pretty much every flight crash ive heard of down here was due to inexperience or stupidity.. like when aaliyah died, they overloaded the plane

Rip Doc. You wouldn't catch me in a small plane like the one Doc was flying.

i remember going to six flags here in LA maybe 7-8 years ago and enjoying all of the rides, went on multiple times. went again 2 years ago and thought to myself, god damn these rides are ****ing crazy :rofl:

When he lead engineer and a test pilot die in an aircraft crash, I certainly wouldn't be willing to buy and fly that plane just a few months after something like that.

**** sucks man :smh: I hate plane crashes.

My thing with planes and cars when people say you can die in one of those is I NEED to get into a car or plane. I'm not walking X amount of miles to work or riding a bicycle to Australia. So those things are necessities even if there's a risk. But if I die bc of a freak accident on a roller coaster it wasn't a necessary risk I had to take lol

I am good on never riding coasters again...

ex got me ride Kingda Ka and that was the end for me :sick:

Kingda_Ka-1.jpg

dsc06517.jpg
This ride would probably be the end for me as well :sick:

How many planes fatally crash in a year? Just think, if Doc or any other celebrity wasn't even on that plane we probably would have never even heard about it.

Wooden rollercoasters low key more scary than any of those crazy rollercoasters that be flipping and ****

The older I got, the less I could handle some of the crazier roller coasters :sick:
It's a hard pass on any rides like that now. I'll be chillin with my feet on the ground.

Man, those pics of roller coasters are ****in crazy. Don’t **** with heights at all. AT ALL. Don’t do planes unless forced and don’t do coasters. **** that.

But eye have no issue doing 160 on my bike. Hahahaha

Rip Doc.

I remember waking up and watching the espn reruns of the playoffs and he was killing everyone.. slider was vicious.

As far as the rides convo. I've only done the inside ones at Disney and they were pretty fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom