**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3Fg6xWp.gif

go **** yourself

giphy.gif

Been saying all of that about Ben. Should just fire him now, he lost the team and wants to blame everyone else.

I buy so much **** on eBay and sell mad **** on eBay. I wouldn't **** with anything signed though, it's too easy to fake. It's a fake jersey too, I don't **** with nothing but authentic. I got a game issued Brandon Jacobs on eBay for $100 a few years ago. That **** was dope, signed too. Don't care if the signature is real or not, the jersey is mad real.

Got my eye on something real dope right now on eBay. Hope I can get it with ease.

**** drives me ****in crazy when people start bidding wars with five days to go. Are you ****in stupid? Bidding **** up before it's even close to being over.

I'm a jersey pro and the jersey heads on this board know some crazy ****in ****. Whenever I have any doubt I just post in there.

If I wanna buy something for the low, ebay is the first place I venture to.

You can get anything off the bay.

Got a $700 camera for $325 off of bids lol

gotcha, damn nice.

I just haven't heard it being mentioned like it used to back in the day. I figured Facebook and Craigslist came in with buying/selling locally and Amazon for everything else. I'm not a heavy online shopper though so im kind of out of the loop.

If you’re learned you could easily curve that.

Hell jump in the jersey thread or pm stillin729 stillin729 or a bunch of other dudes on here with questions.
True, true. After all, we are on Niketalk lol
We had the whole debate on gray market area kicks so we best know what are frauds lol

I've got stuff off Craigslist.. but I went to HS with a guy who got shot and killed for a phone he was selling |l

If you’re learned you could easily curve that.

Hell jump in the jersey thread or pm stillin729 stillin729 or a bunch of other dudes on here with questions.

for sure

most fake jerseys are pretty easy to spot, the Nike ones are real easy just looking at them and where the size tag is

I've got stuff off Craigslist.. but I went to HS with a guy who got shot and killed for a phone he was selling |l

I'm a part of some FB groups of some young guys and for a while it was like 2-3 times a month somebody got robbed while trying to sell some shoes or belt

If I wanna buy something for the low, ebay is the first place I venture to.

You can get anything off the bay.

Got a $700 camera for $325 off of bids lol

facts. sports tickets, kicks, clothes, random appliances = ebay

bought "used" SBBs from there last night for 170

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom