**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOIulkOXcAAtVbY.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/sports/jerry-jones-nfl-roger-goodell-david-boies.html

:rofl:

Last edited:
So y'all telling me you bid on whatever you want and if it turns out fake you just file a dispute?

So y'all telling me you bid on whatever you want and if it turns out fake you just file a dispute?

yup.. you will always win.

My friend bought some J's once, claimed they were fake (they weren't) and returned an empty box to the guy because you technically cannot ship "counterfeit goods" via mail. Kept the shoes lol real scummie

buyers get away with whatever they want, they can claim something is fake even if not and paypal will take your money as long as something shows it was returned via a tracking # doesn't even matter if they sent you an empty box and for a seller to appeal it Paypal says you have to file a police report...system is crooked AF

I went through hell with a pair of ATMO's 90's this past spring

buyers get away with whatever they want, they can claim something is fake even if not and paypal will take your money as long as something shows it was returned via a tracking # doesn't even matter if they sent you an empty box and for a seller to appeal it Paypal says you have to file a police report...system is crooked AF

I went through hell with a pair of ATMO's 90's this past spring
Damn, I'll have to keep that in mind. Last time I bought something on eBay was an Adam Morrison jersey :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom