**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the colts are cleaning house, send luck to denver :nerd:

Ty might legit be the only person I want off their roster

Safety they drafted out of OSU is hurt

And gore and mack only people I can now name outside of luck and DSA's boy

Just now saw te poll.

I know who it WON'T be; Pagano and Lewis.

At the very least, and I disagree with it, but at the very least, Pagano can 'rest' on "But, but, but... Luck!", so he'll stick around.

Marvin 'Jeff Fisher' Lewis surprises me every offseason he sticks around, but stick around he does. Iono. Him and Jeff Fisher, finesse GAWDS.

EddieDoyers caught cake feeding wearing an LA Sam's jersey
tenor.gif

Brady has 968 rushing yards, so he is still at least a couple weeks away from the accomplishment, considering he has never rushed for 32 yards in a single game. And when he gets there, he’ll be the first player in NFL history to cross the 1,000-yard barrier in at least his 18th season.

It’s been a long road for the five-time Super Bowl champion who sloshed his way to a 5.28-second 40-yard dash at the 2000 scouting combine. But if his teammates can enjoy poking fun at him during Monday film sessions for how long it took him to run 8-10 yards on any given scramble, they’ll certainly have a good time with the 18-year trek toward the 1,000 Yard Club.

#DualThreat :pimp:

:rofl:

18 years :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom