**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0ap2000000209189_video_cp.jpg

I knew that was coming :lol:

I guess I should have kept it to myself that I thought those dudes were funny...

Roy may have been drunk flying for all we know.

But we don't know..

And even if he was doing tricks, maybe this is something he had experience with or trained to do

I grew up on the water and around and using boats and jet skis, also swam growing up.. I wouldn't recommend anyone lacking in any of those areas doing some of things I do when I'm out in the ocean or messing around on a boat or jet ski

Like the young dude with the marlins, nothing is funny about the situation.. that doesn't mean we can't point out the stupidity of his actions.. but that don't mean we gotta follow up an extremely sad/unfortunate situation by laughing at it and that person

From the sound clip, apparently he didn't even have a Full-On pilots license (whatever that means). The type of flying license he had could be obtained with only half the training. Allegedly, his wife also begged him not to purchase the plane.

Big Ben should throw for 400+ yards this Sunday, but is a road game so we'll see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom