**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most onsides do not work 9/10, but the ones that actually do are the ones that bounce straight up and high to give jumpers a chance, it seems.

I wanna see someone line up heavy as you can on one side and kick a straight line missile into the opposing crowd of players.

That accuracy is a lot to ask. A really good one is one we saw last week, but I cant remember where...The straight dribbler down the middle, but you have two leads to take out the one or two guys who could be there to recover and the kicker is usually able to jump on it. Most teams use it as a sneak attack, but I'm curious to see how it would work in needed situations when most are usually going towards the boundary.

That accuracy is a lot to ask. A really good one is one we saw last week, but I cant remember where...The straight dribbler down the middle, but you have two leads to take out the one or two guys who could be there to recover and the kicker is usually able to jump on it. Most teams use it as a sneak attack, but I'm curious to see how it would work in needed situations when most are usually going towards the boundary.

Miami?

Now I don’t get the Romo slander...

If you slander Romo, you sland Chris, you slander Dilfer. Each of those dudes know the game through and through and on different levels, but their energy and/or delivery is what people can't stand. Drives me crazy. Again, it tells me all I need to know though.

Oregon had a terrible kicker a few years back named Maldonado. But his inside kicks were money 100%. He put the ball on its side on the kicking tee

i wanna see Blair Walsh do this

this is the result of me procrastinating hard on some work right now.

Here's the best pic I could get of Maldonados inside kicks
Screenshot_20171109-211845.jpg

Yea.. mayock and Chris Davis I like of the NFL network guys.. Gus Johnson is good too or entertaining

crazy how Walsh handed Seattle a playoff game and then plays for them

always thought teams targeted players who well against them lol

Gus Johnson is being wasted. I long said he should be the MNF guy, but really...He's well-suited for college and should take over for Fowler. Easy *** decision in my opinion. Kevin Harlan should be doing MNF.

My mother surprised me and copped me a Cowboys salute to service hoodie. I told her to give it to a Trump supporting Cowboys fan. I'm not rocking that lame ish.

Another item gathering mold in your mother's basement.

You do know the kneeling during the anthem isn't anti-military right? I think you're confused.

Gus Johnson is being wasted. I long said he should be the MNF guy, but really...He's well-suited for college and should take over for Fowler. Easy *** decision in my opinion. Kevin Harlan should be doing MNF.

Gus Johnson is my favorite announcer. I don't know how I was blessed for him to be signed with us to do Bucks regular season games.

CBS national crew has always been the weakest. Romo was an overall great addition though. Having to sit through Pheel and Nantz used to be torture.

I thought Gumbel (Greg) used to be good, but this was back in the 90's. :lol:

Phil Nantz is a phenomenal Gold play-by-play man, much like Fowler with Tennis...They can get by with football, but it's not that great and not my preference. These networks scared to make a splash play, really.

Dilfer still gets killed for calling Brady and NE done back in 2014. He was FAR from the only one doing it, but still, it was very lazy analysis.

Romo, CC, Mayock...no issues with them. I like Kurt Warner a lot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom