**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherman has always been one of the toughest DBs in the league.

This is real sad. He is a HOFer.

DOP_tq6W4AAJy_4.jpg

That Russ to Doug play :emoji_hushed:

Nate Burleson had me crying on Good Morning Football this morning. Kyle Brandt was telling Peter Schrager to stay by his parents house and sleep in his childhood bedroom (he's on assignment in Chicago for Bears/Packers). Nate comes in and goes "If you do, just ignore the stiff stocks under the bed." :sick: :rofl:

GMFB is the best morning sports show.

GMFB is the best morning sports show.

I look at you differently for watching that terrible show. **** is 1000x worse than Mike and Mike.

Thursday Night Football is really bad. In the last three seasons, we've probably had a total of less than five good games. That's a real problem.

Doug Baldwin has really stepped it up over the years. He's a beast. real good WR.

I look at you differently for watching that terrible show. **** is 1000x worse than Mike and Mike.

All the way false. Bae Adams is :pimp: and I like their approach. Kind of comes off as a Twitter-feed panel, if that makes sense. As if they are just shooting the ****.

Fine, maybe not best morning sports show, but definitely the best morning football-based/on NFLN.

She's sexy but everyone else on that show is trash. Jokes are terrible, dialogue is like the old guys trying to be young and funny. **** that show.

Speaking of Mike and Mike, isn't that show ending this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom