**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fries w/ the chic fila sauce are the reason I come back as much as I do tbh. I mean its all good but yeah. I only ever get the spicy deluxe sandwich.

Must be nice

I'm out in here in my office like

giphy.gif

My boss got the day off, so I'll be done with my work in a couple hours. Than I'll just start exploring and finding places I didn't know about at my work. The other day I found an office area that had a free Cafe and ping pong tables :lol:

My boss got the day off, so I'll be done with my work in a couple hours. Than I'll just start exploring and finding places I didn't know about at my work. The other day I found an office area that had a free Cafe and ping pong tables :lol:

Think my manager is out at 5. Which means I'm leaving 5:30 :lol: .

My boss is out for two weeks so I can leave earlier too lol
Getting paid to do work and lurk twitter/NT at the same time :lol:

Yeah I'm salary fortunately 8)
Man they take the clocking so ******* serious and how many times we badge in. If we badge in more than 4 times a day our boss gets an email, thank fully I don't smoke so I don't worry about it. Also if we clock in more than 3 minutes late we have to call a damn attendance hotline.

Man they take the clocking so ****ing serious and how many times we badge in. If we badge in more than 4 times a day our boss gets an email, thank fully I don't smoke so I don't worry about it. Also if we clock in more than 3 minutes late we have to call a damn attendance hotline.

We recently had to start clocking in and out for ADP purposes. It's not a "big brother" type of deal because I'm salaried, it doesn't matter when I get in or get out. Still annoying to remember to always do it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom