**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y'all got work today? :nerd:
giphy.gif

almost lunch time though...
pump.gif

Listening to sports talk radio, they brought up an interesting point about injuries. The pads have gotten smaller, lighter and thinner in comparison to way back in the day.

I've always noticed that but never put two and two together that it might be related to some of these injuries...

Listening to sports talk radio, they brought up an interesting point about injuries. The pads have gotten smaller, lighter and thinner in comparison to way back in the day.

I've always noticed that but never put two and two together that it might be related to some of these injuries...

IDK how pads could impact any of these injuries though. Torn ACLs and such?

christmas tree cakes or nutty buddy, flip a coin.. probably the christmas tree cakes, never had that one

had way too many of the bottom 2 as a kid

Pulled out of chic fil a and driving along through parking lot. This lady pulls out in front of me and i had to slam the brakes. I was pretty close to hitting her. She was gesturing im so sorry im so sorry. I legit had both hands on my head. She think's it's because I almost hit her. But its because every damn fry I had in the bag ended up on the floor of my car.

Pulled out of chic fil a and driving along through parking lot. This lady pulls out in front of me and i had to slam the brakes. I was pretty close to hitting her. She was gesturing im so sorry im so sorry. I legit had both hands on my head. She think's it's because I almost hit her. But its because every damn fry I had in the bag ended up on the floor of my car.

but the chicken whatever was straight, right?

and the lemonade?

please dont tell me something happened to the lemonade?

but the chicken whatever was straight, right?

and the lemonade?

please dont tell me something happened to the lemonade?

lol swear to christ I was sipping on the lemonade as I read this.

Everything was good but the fries. I turned around and bought more.

lol swear to christ I was sipping on the lemonade as I read this.

Everything was good but the fries. I turned around and bought more.

i hardly even eat the fries when i do get a chance to hit up chick fil a.. got my order down to a T.. all depends on if i want a chicken sandwich or not

but the strips and lemonade are a must.. and of course chick fil a sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom