**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone wants to see Teddy, but Case is.... making his.... case to stay.

380.gif

there is no way you can put Teddy in right now, Case has to be your QB and if he continues to play well and takes them deep into the playoffs, you really gotta think about moving Teddy in the off season

just looked it up, teddy and bradford are both free agents?

minny need to pull a texans.. draft their dude and resign case on a 2 year deal

just looked it up, teddy and bradford are both free agents?

minny need to pull a texans.. draft their dude and resign case on a 2 year deal

pretty much, you sign Case to a 4 year deal that you can get out of and draft yourself a QB to groom

Baker Mayfield is gonna shoot up the board and be a big NFL bust, Cleveland seems perfect for this scenario

Damn Marquis Goodwin a real one.

Why we gotta share this pain in the context of his sports highlights? What he's going through has got nothing to do with scoring touchdowns. Doesn't make what happened any easier either. This always bothers me about sports media. Same thing to a different degree with Isaiah Thomas last year.

Obviously his celebration captures his emotins though so I guess I do understand after watching in full.

I think they shared it because his celebration was for his child who sadly passed, I don't see a problem with it honestly

I think it's a positive thing and offers him lots of support in this time, I am sure all the tweets and words of encourage he is receiving on social media help

yea, gotta ride it out with keenum if you're the vikings. You can live with it imo because he's been winning games.

Vikings 7-2, have all the momentum in the NFC North and are fighting for home field advantage in the playoffs. shouldn't switch anything up right now.

I think they shared it because his celebration was for his child who sadly passed, I don't see a problem with it honestly

I think it's a positive thing and offers him lots of support in this time, I am sure all the tweets and words of encourage he is receiving on social media help

I guess you're right man, the support probably does help a lot.

I was more bothered thinking about it being exploited as a drama point for sports media, but in the end that seems minor.

i think it depends on the individual.. whatever is cathartic for you.. some folks, the last place they would want to be is "on the job", others need something to get their mind away or off of things.. it's on the coach to ask and decide if they figure the individual can deal with even playing that day, you offer them the day off

then you have the public and private thing, you just hope folks in the media are respectful of what dude went through.. if privacy is what he or any individual are more comfortable grieving in that manner

aint might place to assume what will make someone feel better or whatever about a crap situation... same goes with family and friends

LOL...that Denver team is done until some wholesale changes are made. Von Miller...WASHED. did he play last night?

we've done enough to querty and co this season.. and they did do the lord's work earlier in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom