**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dracula Untold is another fun one too, I like Luke Evans as a actor.

Looking forward to that new show he's working on The Alienist even though I don't trust TNT to make anything good.

Dracula Untold is another fun one too, I like Luke Evans as a actor.

Looking forward to that new show he's working on The Alienist even though I don't trust TNT to make anything good.

watched it this past weekend and thought it was entertaining. big fan of evans as well

Wifey got me watching POWER. Not sure how I feel about it other than the fact that Angie could get it.

Not even sure why I feel that way about it, she ain't even all that :lol: nice ******* tho.

Edit: didn't know you could say ******* in here :nerd:

:smile:

Attachments

• A7B489BA-546C-4388-A487-1DC8982F17F3.jpeg
    A7B489BA-546C-4388-A487-1DC8982F17F3.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 12
Wifey got me watching POWER. Not sure how I feel about it other than the fact that Angie could get it.

Not even sure why I feel that way about it, she ain't even all that :lol: nice ******* tho.

Edit: didn't know you could say ******* in here :nerd:

Power is solid

The characters make mind numbing decisions but its an enjoyable watch

Power is solid

The characters make mind numbing decisions but its an enjoyable watch

Tommy's acting is a little over the top for me. I know that's how his character is, but doesn't come off as natural. Dude really does be making some mind numbing decisions tho :lol:

50's acting surprisingly ain't that bad so far.

Tommy's acting is a little over the top for me. I know that's how his character is, but doesn't come off as natural. Dude really does be making some mind numbing decisions tho :lol:

50's acting surprisingly ain't that bad so far.

Idk what season you are on but Im sure you havent Tommy's final form yet :lol: :smh:

KG was right about LaLa's honey nut cheerios

Brian was his brother. Everyone knows what's up though. No need to nitpick, Siskel.

I know.. but in the movie verse it's a lil wonky, cause one would assume if dom every needed a nanny or something to watch the kid on future missions he's droppin him off to the only real family he got left

It's a convenient story loophole for them, just drop a quick line "dom, where's the baby?" "Mia and Brian are watching him"

Plus I just think dudes actual name is a lil more touching.. yes I know it's nitpicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom