**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifey got me watching POWER. Not sure how I feel about it other than the fact that Angie could get it.

Not even sure why I feel that way about it, she ain't even all that :lol: nice ******* tho.

Edit: didn't know you could say ******* in here :nerd:

enjoy the ride. writing gets crappy but if you turn your brain off, its entertaining. fity is comedy at times :lol:

Wifey got me watching POWER. Not sure how I feel about it other than the fact that Angie could get it.

Not even sure why I feel that way about it, she ain't even all that :lol: nice ******* tho.

Edit: didn't know you could say ******* in here :nerd:

Angie ages like milk FAST

If Phillip misses the game on Sunday, former Jets great gets the start

alg-clemens-jpg.jpg

JustBlaze. JustBlaze. stay safe

GMFB debate right now, who's taking the OROY?

Watson? CMC? Kamara? Hunt? All 4 got votes around the table.

Kamara or hunt, depends on who finishes stronger

Would have been watson til he got hurt.. which is amazing considering what hunt did early

Garbage Time Watson was probably a lock. Hunt is gonna have to pick the pace back up after the bye if he wants any shot. Blocking and playcalling has been killing him, along with defenses loading up on him

"There’s something to be said about going into an opposing stadium of 70,000 fans [and reading posts from 40-50 NikeTalkers on NikeTalk] and they're all screaming and cheering for the team we're playing against, and then by the end of the game, most of the fans left in the stadium [and thread] are ours," Brady said in his weekly appearance on Westwood One leading into Monday Night Football. "I think that's something you really relish as a football player."

:pimp:

Welp Im no longer a Cowboys fan. Wont root for them until Jerry is gone or dies. Time to change my avy and find a new squad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom