**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First 3 Years starting record & passer rating:

11-19 Alex Smith (63.5)
15-26 Sam Bradford (77.3)
11-34 Blake Bortles (79.6)

18-17 Tyrod Taylor (93.5 + rushing)

Yea he's the main problem as they trade away his best weapons...

Buffalo deserves to be back at the bottom

I mean there is a lot of trash QB play in the NFL but given my choice between Tyrod being my QB for the next 3-4 years or drafting one in the draft and hoping it works...

I am taking the draft option

What does bmore have to do with the bills. Everyone knows flacco should have been cut for awhile now.
Ty had those weapons last year and that passing o ranking was still trash.
. At some point you got to look at what's in front of you and stop excusing someone cause you like them .
Start the youngin see if he's anything and if he's not know you got to look for something in the draft. Bills going nowhere with tyrod

I mean there is a lot of trash QB play in the NFL but given my choice between Tyrod being my QB for the next 3-4 years or drafting one in the draft and hoping it works...

:rofl:

tenor.gif

Tyrod was the previous regimes guy, they want to see if Peterman is anything

Bills know they aren't doing anything this season so this is all for the future

Depends on the team.. if I'm the jags, I'd love to have dude

Vikings sticking with Keenum this Sunday. Good call. I agree with it. We'll see where this goes though...

This might turn into a Doug Flutie/Rob Johnson situation.

Dak may not be elite, but 20+ head coaches should be willing to trade their 2nd child for him. Dude does much more than manage games.

It's much to early to call a 2nd year QB elite. He def needs close to top tier pay tho. Hopin' he can find a home outside of dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom