**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to be on Parental Control on MTV in college but my girl at the time backed out last minute. :smh:

Always wanted to go on Real World but show started to become lame around my sophomore year

I thought being on Real World would've been cool too back in the day to party all the time and smash all the bishes, but I could never get over the idea of my Mom seeing all that.

I did get a call to be an extra on Vampire Diaries but since they called me the day before I didn't want to request the next day off at the lil school I was teaching at so like an idiot I declined. I mighta coulda been a star by now.

If anybody is in GA I still get some of the emails for extra casting calls. I'll try to post it when I get home

I did get a call to be an extra on Vampire Diaries but since they called me the day before I didn't want to request the next day off at the lil school I was teaching at so like an idiot I declined. I mighta coulda been a star by now.

If anybody is in GA I still get some of the emails for extra casting calls. I'll try to post it when I get home

damn, you could have wifed Nina Dobrev

Had he did this in the beginning it woulda been long over
jerry%20jones.jpg

welp...that means the Cowboys bout to win the damn SB to give Rog the proverbial middle finger :smh:
notsrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom