**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Minny will have Teddy start if Case is continuing to be more than serviceable.

Tyrod to the Jags would be great for him in 2018. Fournette, healthy A-Rob, Lee, Hurns...

I think my Jets would be all over him tho if he hits FA.

all them all pros from last season andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd:

DOsiw37X4AMnZYD.jpg

The bills shipped away watkins, hogan, woods and gillislee. All the while Shady was playing like complete dog **** for the 5 weeks of the season.

Take away the majority of his weapons, while he still has your team in contention of a playoff spot in the wild card.

Doesn't make sense.

One day my mans will have a team that actually wants him to succeed.

EXACTLY. And they say that organizations and coaching and staff don't fail their players...

Bridgewater will be in there soon enough. You don't bench a hot hand coming off a career game. This game is also potentially a huge game for playoff seeding. It doesn't make sense to start Teddy here and I've been one of the only ones who has said Teddy will start again this season...it's just not the right time.

I agree with you.
It's crazy how fast time flies.
The injuries that plagued quarterbacks in 2016 was baffling too although not surprising.
I just felt bad for Teddy because he was rolling and then a freak accident happens in practice. He is a great guy.

and DSA, for as much crap as i give kraft and the pats.. dude aint nowhere near the donkey jerry is

kraft leaves hoodie alone to do his thing.. doesnt impose his politics on the players.. or give a crap if someone else gets the credit for the team's success

i couldnt even see dude doing the crap mcnair did, let alone any of the BS jerry does

I don't think Minny will have Teddy start if Case is continuing to be more than serviceable.

He needs to remain hot. There will be a short leash. Adding to the dilemma is that not one QB on their roster is signed for next season. Whether Case can continue his great play for the rest of the season is one thing, but how confident as an organization would you be with him long-term? The only way they can decide this, unless Teddy, Case or both take less money to stay in Minnesota, is by seeing Teddy play again. And with that defense and with the offensive weapons being far and away better than when Teddy last played with them, I think they're confident that even if Teddy is somewhat rusty, they can still win while Teddy regains his form and then eventually excel.

and DSA, for as much crap as i give kraft and the pats.. dude aint nowhere near the donkey jerry is

kraft leaves hoodie alone to do his thing.. doesnt impose his politics on the players.. or give a crap if someone else gets the credit for the team's success

i couldnt even see dude doing the crap mcnair did, let alone any of the BS jerry does

agree 100%, man. i can't defend his support of trump....but that's really my only knock on the dude. he treats his players and runs the organization damn near perfectly IMO.

He needs to remain hot. There will be a short leash. Adding to the dilemma is that not one QB on their roster is signed for next season. Whether Case can continue his great play for the rest of the season is one thing, but how confident as an organization would you be with him long-term? The only way they can decide this, unless Teddy, Case or both take less money to stay in Minnesota, is by seeing Teddy play again. And with that defense and with the offensive weapons being far and away better than when Teddy last played with them, I think they're confident that even if Teddy is somewhat rusty, they can still win while Teddy regains his form and then eventually excel.

Case is hot right now and before I thought maybe the Vikes should remain with him but looking at it now, Teddy can do exactly what Case can do but there is more upside with Teddy assuming he is fully healed with nothing taken away by the injury

651akathepaul 651akathepaul

People continue to write off Murray, but I still think he is a good back to have on the roster. His speed is elusive and he can burst when he commits to a hole.
His contract should have been extended in Oakland IMHO, but **** happens . I wish him the best.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul

People continue to write off Murray, but I still think he is a good back to have on the roster. His speed is elusive and he can burst when he commits to a hole.
His contract should have been extended in Oakland, but **** happens. I wish him the best.
Would you say Beast Mode has been kind of a bust for the Raiders?

agree 100%, man. i can't defend his support of trump....but that's really my only knock on the dude. he treats his players and runs the organization damn near perfectly IMO.

i mean i completely get white rich dudes/families supporting republicans and even trump (given what he has proposed with the estate taxes especially)

pats just easy targets cause dudes were just out there and essentially used by trump and co.. but jerry and mcnair made this shhh personnel for the players (especially jerry)

snyder and jags owners, those dudes gotta be looking sideways with stuff he has done and said (or not said).. also if lions owner (i think she's the only female owner) i throw with them given what trump has said/done to women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom