**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought dude was going to have a huge year this year with their OL, running game and adding Corey Davis and Decker...weird as hell how he's regressing.

i mean i expected the team to be better.. but didnt expect dude to really flourish until a new coaching staff came in.. i mean i expected him to be solid and the team to be good

i havent watched a ton of MM8 or jameis this season, but both were supposed to be better or takes leaps this season

jameis and marimoto both have sucked this year. still think MM8 is better and will have a better career

Man I don't wanna be at work right now. Have a good weekend lined up tho to look forward to :emoji_beers:

Man my homeboy play The Show. Remember he used to play that joint with some of the baseball players at our college and game would put me to sleep

I don’t even think it that. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was $$$$ related. Keep him from hitting bonuses. Keep his MV lower

In the middle of a playoff chase screw'ng him over money is what they care about?

That'd be even worse :lol::smh:

Bills deserve their permanent spot in the AFC basement

Hope he takes action against them if it's really over money,they tried to mess with his money last year too

He's on point. This article was 100% accurate about how white QB's are giving too many chances. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...itz-mccown-watershed-moment-article-1.3633542

this article i completely agree with.. and while nick has a point, his argument breaks down when he starts talking about individual players.. and you can very easily throw out examples of black QBs were things got overlooked throughout the draft process just because of the want for the QB position

i mean just keeping it bills related, dudes took EJ manuel 16th overall.. the guys he mentioned had issues going aside from their skin color (like russell wilson getting screwed by NC state)

but i completely agree with the long term opportunities point, as was discussed in the article

Bills been doing their best to tank and try to rebuild since before the season started I feel

Bills been doing their best to tank and try to rebuild since before the season started I feel

pretty much.. honestly was a lil surprised they didnt trade shady.. or maybe they did try and didnt find an offer they liked

IMG_20171117_113118.jpg

Affwhjhhxntcssjjtsrjdy

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

Srs question. What's stopping us from a camera being embedded/placed in the helmets so we get that GoPro-styled view of play?

1. Nausea
2. The on-field language they use. Think about all the slip ups we still hear with the regular cameras
3. Expense
4. Any Given Sunday was damn near a POV exclusive at times but a lot of older folks i knew at the time didnt like the game scenes for that reason

Nick Wright nailed it yesterday in regards to Tyrod being benched

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom