**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyrod was never their guy once the new regime came in, I am surprised they brought him back to begin with

i mean i dont blame them, if they want to get draft picks and gut the roster a bit and rebuild..

but i dont get the KB trade.. and why they didnt try and move dude (jags or texans?), along with shady

This Jerry Jones vs the NFL has huge potential to be very very entertaining.

This **** never ends lol

I think it’s disgusting this old racist white piece of **** is throwing a tatntrum like this because of his player being suspended. Guy should be embarrassed. Would love if he lost the Cowboys somehow.

As for Tyrod, we’ve had this talk before. White QBs get way more chances. Some people in here didn’t want to acknowledge and say some of us always play the race card. Whatever, it’s a fact. I don’t think Tyrod is great or anything close to it. Probably not even ranked 15-20 but he’s been getting screwed for a while.

I don't know why Jerry Jones is acting like he's some savior when he's just as ****** as Goodell. This is Hogan/Warrior in 98, or Hogan/Flair in 2010.

It's never gonna happen but man,would love to see Kraft backhand Jerrah while rocking his 5 rings next time they meet :lol:

I hope this beef destroys both dude and Rog in the process

cant view at work what he say?

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones made a racial comment to a fan in a Dallas hotel after the man asked for a congratulatory message for his new fiancée.

The video was shot in 2013 at the Warwick Melrose Hotel in Dallas, Texas. Jones is walking near the bar and appears to be heading out of the hotel.

In the video, he’s asked to deliver a special message for the recent engagement or wedding of a couple who seem to be Cowboys fans.

Jones looks directly into the camera and says, “Jennifer, congratulations on the wedding. Now, you know he’s with a black girl tonight, don’t you?” He then busts up laughing.

We’re told the fan in question is white.

Even though the video was shot four years ago, we’re told the fan recently shared it with his group of friends because he thought the current temperature of race in the NFL and the country made Jones’ comments relevant. The friends were shocked after seeing the footage.

what Jerry is doing right now is exactly why I thought it was nonsensical to be tight about the kneeling issue. How are you gonna tell players to stand when you know that if any of those players were made up of the same stuff you are they would rebel. Time and time again Jerry has showed us that he’s not with the ****. He really don’t GAF. Dude is rebellious by nature. I’m sure it’s a large reason for his financial success.

Hypocritical *** Jerruh

Lurk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom