**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsk byke?! :evil:
CZhcwCfWIAAJjFE.jpg

Yup. Goodell on his House of Cards flow. They prolly all got dirt on each other. The NFL is legit imploding. I’m finding my self watching NBA games more often now.

Yup. Goodell on his House of Cards flow. They prolly all got dirt on each other. The NFL is legit imploding. I’m finding my self watching NBA games more often now.

NFL.. this looks like jerry imploding.. and now dude decided to hit kraft with a stray in his war with goodell

jerry was behind pizza boy.. jerry was out here talking to trump and gettin shout outs on twitter.. jerry had mcnair out there when he made the inmates comment

In the middle of a playoff chase screw'ng him over money is what they care about?

That'd be even worse :lol::smh:

Bills deserve their permanent spot in the AFC basement

Hope he takes action against them if it's really over money,they tried to mess with his money last year too

i know. it's insane to me. but if playoffs were the goal, not sure how a short leash on the QB helps drive toward that goal.

in reality it's probably a combination of both. and i definitely agree the leash is shorter on black QBs. but i think TyFraud's benching is $$$ related.

Between the new Uber case, the rape case, crableg scandal, and the “All Girls Sit Down” speech. Jameis really has to have better judgement and question who he hangs around.

In no way am I a Jerry advocate or like ol dude and I know his fight is mostly out of spite for the Zeke thing

but you can't argue that he doesn't have a point telling the NFL to pump the brakes on rapidly giving Goodell a raise, a jet and healthcare for his family for life

NFL players only get healthcare for 5 years after they retire smh

more important stuff to tackle than feeding Roger's swift demands

In no way am I a Jerry advocate or like ol dude and I know his fight is mostly out of spite for the Zeke thing

but you can't argue that he doesn't have a point telling the NFL to pump the brakes on rapidly giving Goodell a raise, a jet and healthcare for his family for life

NFL players only get healthcare for 5 years after they retire smh

more important stuff to tackle than feeding Roger's swift demands

Thing is Jerrah would've been on board with all of that had Zeke not been suspended so although there is some merit to challenging Rog's position,Jerrah isn't exactly the right person to do it since he's only upset that he got burned by the power he helped give Rog in the first place

I'm just here for the chaos though however it may come :lol::nerd:

Thing is Jerrah would've been on board with all of that had Zeke not been suspended so although there is some merit to challenging Rog's position,Jerrah isn't exactly the right person to do it since he's only upset that he got burned by the power he helped give Rog in the first place

I'm just here for the chaos though however it may come :lol::nerd:

facts. Jerry has no leverage... this + the Kaep findings

LastingQuestionableCamel-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom