**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the biggest fan of the super hero movies but here and there I'm a fan. I enjoyed guardians of galaxy the most. Maybe should check out Thor then.

Pumped for justice league too.

Gonna start the punisher this weekend.

I'm not the biggest fan of the super hero movies but here and there I'm a fan. I enjoyed guardians of galaxy the most. Maybe should check out Thor then.

Pumped for justice league too.

Gonna start the punisher this weekend.
same i think i can count the number or super hero movies ive enjoyed on less then one hand. couldnt stand guardian of the galaxy tho.... they just all seem so similar. youve seen one super hero movie youve pretty much seen them all.
favorite genre is horror movies.

They're only using the source material usually :lol:
well they shouldnt.... makes them boring. same basic plot just change the super hero/powers..... boring and so one dimensional , but hey to each they own. they not for me ... last superhero movie i enjoyed was logan. before that might of been the dark knight or something like that .
give me something different.

I used to really like Spiderman and X-Men but the new Spiderman is terrible and X-Men became to much. Pirates of the Caribbean cool I guess

How you gonna cap the end of that post off all casually out of nowhere with Pirates of the Carribean is cool I guess like it ain't been trash since I was in middle school lol

well they shouldnt.... makes them boring. same basic plot just change the super hero/powers..... boring and so one dimensional , but hey to each they own. they not for me ... last superhero movie i enjoyed was logan. before that might of been the dark knight or something like that .
give me something different.

I do like it when they give their own take on the material like TDK or just create superheroes/universes.

I used to really like Spiderman and X-Men but the new Spiderman is terrible and X-Men became to much. Pirates of the Caribbean cool I guess

I still watch Xmen out of necessity :lol: haven't seen a Spider-Man since the first Garfield one and I think I only watched like the first 15 min of the first pirates

I need it in my life
20171117_212403_Film2.jpg

Henny ain't all that good.

I mean it's aight.

But I can get better for my $

Like I'm trying to spend $30 on a passport, building my credit, start a business and traveling the world.

Do better beloved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom