**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna keep going with it cause the reviews are so good but ep 1 didn't hook me at all.

The dialogue between Holden & Debbie was cringe

Henny ain't all that good.

I mean it's aight.

But I can get better for my $

Like I'm trying to spend $30 on a passport, building my credit, start a business and traveling the world.

Do better beloved

So you're like the Warren Buffet type of billionarie huh? Got it all but won't spend any of it.

I respect it.

How you gonna cap the end of that post off all casually out of nowhere with Pirates of the Carribean is cool I guess like it ain't been trash since I was in middle school lol
Jack Sparrow my guy bruh. But I ain't watch that in like a decade. I more threw that in there as a joke

Shout out to the homie stillin for recommending Strangeloves in Philly. My night was lit tonight in Philly because of stilein

Last edited:
sb sb

giphy.gif

My $20 on the Bengals +2.5

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-18_2-21-59.png
    upload_2017-11-18_2-21-59.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 4
We only force Bennett to play when he's injured.

They won't let Rodgers play unless he's actually fine. Rodgers is gonna be aight and will be back.

Kinda surprising how he's already carrying big bags around his right shoulder and everyone is giving him hard right hand finger lock shoulder bump handshakes like there's nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom