**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Ed but they could win by 100 and wouldnt get in, too many teams ahead of them

NY6 is better than the Alamo though
francis.png

tenor.gif

IMG_1648.JPG

I have no idea how they beat the Eagles at week 2 now that you mention that...I don’t think losing Chris Conley would be that detrimental to the team

It is pretty bad. Dude was beginning to be $$$$ on 3rd down. But oline has been the biggest issue, along with Popgun

I have no idea how they beat the Eagles at week 2 now that you mention that...I don’t think losing Chris Conley would be that detrimental to the team

I can tell you easily, since I actually watch eagles games unlike cian

Our LG got abused and they kept attacking that gap between him and the center (cian likes to talk about the dominance of our Oline with zero mention of us swapping out 2 dudes before finally settling on the guy we're playing now at that spot)

But chiefs were playing well to start the year.. Plus east coast team traveling west to play the early game and 2nd road game to open the year.. plus Reid knowing dougie

What's the story about Schiano and TN. I saw that they hired him and there was backlash. What's that all about?

How many of y'all use smart and/or fitness watches? Thinking about copping this fitbit charge today. Don't want an apple watch without an iPhone and don't want a Samsung gear since I'm in and out of Samsung phones. Android wear is hit or miss. Feel like fit bit would do well for a decent smart watch while also giving me my workout stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom