**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning papis.

giphy.gif

Too soon for Taylor. Too soon. 24 man. The league was fun then.
A month ago Rueben Foster and Ray Ray Armstrong were held up outside a club in the city and although they weren't hurt or killed it's situations and stories like these or Sean's where I think more about the game and the lights and the safety of players and their futures off the field at any given time. Anything can happen :frown::::

no doubt, I only went because the tickets were free, still ended up dropping $40 for parking plus food and beer comes out to like $125 day.

I still like football on tv more.
Nice shots. How many beers did you have lol? Why do you like football on tv more?

Nice shots. How many beers did you have lol? Why do you like football on tv more?

I think I had like 4 which totaled like $45 :smh:

I feel like you can see so much more on tv then at the game unless you are in a box or something

LB's always been sneaky athletic :lol::pimp:

He's hurdled over dudes probably more than any other back during his time in the league

Blount was a Buc? News to me :lol: . I legit thought he came in with the Steelers. Shows how much I've paid attention.

wut :lol:

LG hurdled someone on the Phins for us last year too. dude is a stud (no chester).

I literally don't remember his time with the Bucs. I legit think from 2009-11 I was so Jets-engrossed that no one else in the league existed to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom