**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all consider McVay a "millennial"?

that word gets thrown around loosely nowadays lol

*Wikipedia
There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

What's the story about Schiano and TN. I saw that they hired him and there was backlash. What's that all about?

He was on staff at Penn State when Sandusky was molesting boys and knew about it but never said **** like the rest of them

How many of y'all use smart and/or fitness watches? Thinking about copping this fitbit charge today. Don't want an apple watch without an iPhone and don't want a Samsung gear since I'm in and out of Samsung phones. Android wear is hit or miss. Feel like fit bit would do well for a decent smart watch while also giving me my workout stats

I got a Garmin one, those are pretty good and seem to line up with the Fitbit's options pretty well

I think I'd consider millennial anyone who was teens-20's around the time the internet became the real deal. Specifically if you were there for the beginning of myspace or Facebook for example. The beginning of social media.

I always considered my older brother a millennial and he was born in 87. I think he was apart of that first group on Facebook when it was only available to college students. Before it was totally public.

Sources have told @ClayTravis that Jason Witten has expressed interest in immediately taking over as head coach of the Tennessee Volunteers.

um what? tell me that dude is a troll/fake acct

Screenshot_20171110-151507~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom