**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest winner is all of this is OBJ. McAdoo & Eli threw him under the bus, and now BOTH won't be with the team next year. Also, this proves the offense revolves around OBJ and should warrant him the Brinks truck.

The biggest winner is all of this is OBJ. McAdoo & Eli threw him under the bus, and now BOTH won't be with the team next year. Also, this proves the offense revolves around OBJ and should warrant him the Brinks truck.

OBJ and zeke:
giphy.gif

and zeke telling dak to send over that OROY trophy

If the Giants dont wanna send it,I know someone who will...

jerry-yes.gif

Yea I cant see Harbaugh staying at Michigan much longer with so many potential premier job opportunites opening up in the league after this season

Dude could possibly have his pick of

OAK
CHI
IND
NYG
DEN

Yea I cant see Harbaugh staying at Michigan much longer with so many potential premier job opportunites opening up in the league after this season

Dude could possibly have his pick of

OAK
CHI
IND
NYG
DEN

Are those really appealing options though? Outside of Oakland and maybe denver, the rest of those teams blow *** chunks.

Are those really appealing options though? Outside of Oakland and maybe denver, the rest of those teams blow *** chunks.

I was mostly looking at it in the tradtional sense of big market teams with a ton of history. Dude would be worshipped for turning anyone of those squads back into contenders

He's got history with Fangio in Chicago,Oakland and the Giants still have pieces,Denver still has talent for a studly defense and linking back with Luck would be a good look imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom