**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- I would never wear anything with that gay *** owl BUT those are done nicely. Should report stillin729 stillin729 Quality looks good and it's clean. I think my wife bought me the Supreme joints. They're so ugly that I like them.

- Geno isn't the future for us so that's a joke. Webb isn't ready at all, never has dressed. I would understand if they told Eli hey, you're our guy but we're interested in seeing Webb. So you will start but if you struggle or if that offense isn't getting it done. Webb will come in at half or some ****. BUT THEY ALL KNOW WEBB ISN'T READY. ANOTHER TERRIBLE PICK.

- ALL of those AF1s dropping are trash except the Roc joints but I don't care about those. Just give me ****in Sheeds already before all this AF1 hype happens.

- Giants having a black QB finally is stupid. We've had a QB since 04, league wasn't full of black QBs when Kurt and Eli came to the Giants and Eli has been starting since 04 so why and how would we even have a black QB during that time?

Are those really appealing options though? Outside of Oakland and maybe denver, the rest of those teams blow *** chunks.
Indy is a really good job since it has a top 5 QB. It's much easier to build a decent defense than it is to find a top QB. Only thing holding back that is Irsay

For a flag football tournament last year I was in charge of the team name and Jersey. We named our team Drake's Favorite Team, because he picks whoever is good :lol: I tried to use his OVO owl in the jerseys and all the websites kept denying it :lol:

I dont see Harbaugh leaving anyway. I mean if he wanted to stay in the NFL he would have stayed. Plenty of teams would have loved to take him from the Niners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom