**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are then I don't know why you're bringing up the Saints or the Panthers. :lol:

Had this conversation, with you.. before

I worry about the Vikings because of your defense.. I worry about the saints because they now have things that can translate to outdoors (defense and running game)

I don't want to play Seattle in Seattle or New Orleans in New Orleans.. and I'd rather play a non mobile qb

If Rams lose and we beat Jags (both far from guaranteed) we actually are leading the division. And then we play the Rams the week after.

Crazy

yeah i suppose

but i dunno...going into SEA this time of year and losing doesn't make a team frauds IMO. actually think tonight will benefit them. if they lose to the Rams though, then sure...let that talk rain down on us :lol:

seen it with my team...late november/early december loss can do wonders :lol:

I'm not calling them frauds. I just don't know what they are.
Who have they played with a winning record? I don't think any of the teams they've played have been above 500. Cowboys are trash.
Last week I said the next two games for them would tell me a lot.
Let's see what they do next week.
I'll take a battle tested Minnesota over everyone in the NFC right now.

Collinsworth, this was a close game if you take away all the plays. Got it, that makes sense.

I’m sorry but if the SB is going to be Pats v somebody i am hanging my hat on a number of teams before Minnesota. Not that they aren’t a good team.

I think Minny is the best team in the NFC. Who you got ahead of them?

1. Min
2. NO
3. MAYBE Atlanta
4. Phila
5. Sea (depends on health. Russell somehow always keeps them in the game and respect the hell out of the coaching staff)

Had this conversation, with you.. before

I worry about the Vikings because of your defense.. I worry about the saints because they now have things that can translate to outdoors (defense and running game)

I don't want to play Seattle in Seattle or New Orleans in New Orleans.. and I'd rather play a non mobile qb

You said those were the only proven teams. The above has everything to do with THIS season. I told you Minnesota beat 2 of 3 of your "proven." You said, no, "playoffs." What argument you wanna go with? Stop moving the goal posts...again.

Eagles look exhausted tonight.

Nah.. I wouldn't say that

Dudes just looked uncomfortable the whole night.. and I think pederson played into that on offense with play calling.. and Russ made great plays on offense that MAYBE only 2 QBs make in those situations

Things happened that were deflating.. it wasn't like y'all were running it down our throats for 5-6 yards per clip.. it was great plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom