**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're gonna say "Seahawks are great at home, etc" as Eagles fans giving reasons for the loss, we gotta accept that Wentz was shook in the first half. He's young so it's expected but he needed to come out and prove himself. Being timid wasn't what we needed

Pederson's playcalling was bigger issue.. wentz missed the throw to agholor, but you can't kill him or put it just on him when whole O was out of rhythm

Then they moved the ball start of 2nd half, but then the fumble.. and Russ made plays on 3rd down.. and we got flagged for stuff on some 3rds

I don't mind refs being ticky tacky.. but least let it go both ways.. eagles got called for holding on this play

Falcons still won't give their best player the ball. Throw that b**** up and let him get it.

Man im sayin :smh:

Rhodes Closed

Matt was scared as hell

There's a shift in the NFL where teams who were struggling recently like the Vikings, Eagles, Rams, Saints (briefly struggled) Jags, are all improving and becoming great teams and the fans of teams who were recently good can't handle it :lol: Same reason dudes were salivating at the Raiders struggles bc they didn't wanna see them shine

tenor.gif

You sounding defensive as hell tonight fam :lol:

Its only the 2nd loss right, just ignore the takes & slander

Pederson's playcalling was bigger issue.. wentz missed the throw to agholor, but you can't kill him or put it just on him when whole O was out of rhythm

Then they moved the ball start of 2nd half, but then the fumble.. and Russ made plays on 3rd down.. and we got flagged for stuff on some 3rds

I feel you but he was looking off open receivers to make more difficult passes. I saw a few plays where he had someone at the first line sticks and would throw a deeper pass incomplete. Or he'd throw to a guy 2-3 yards before the first down marker instead of giving the route a second or two more and making the right pass. I do agree Doug choked tho. Should've challenged that forward pass, shouldn't have challenge a 4Th and 1 inch play he knew he was gonna go for, etc

I feel you but he was looking off open receivers to make more difficult passes. I saw a few plays where he had someone at the first line sticks and would throw a deeper pass incomplete. Or he'd throw to a guy 2-3 yards before the first down marker instead of giving the route a second or two more and making the right pass. I do agree Doug choked tho. Should've challenged that forward pass, shouldn't have challenge a 4Th and 1 inch play he knew he was gonna go for, etc

Based on how calls were going.. and that 1st challenge.. I don't blame Doug for not challenging that

Just seemed odd things we did on offense and defense

Like I knew that deep play was coming, no clue why Schwartz would go zero blitz.. and kendricks should have been mainly a spy with bradham and extra DB in coverage

This dude is such a herb

I don't see how you watch that game and come to that conclusion

Dude was making plays I'm not sure any other qb could make.. that's including all the athletic dudes

That was my point to @100027 above.. Russ had plays that were just demoralizing.. any other qb and our D is sacking them and getting off the field

Based on how calls were going.. and that 1st challenge.. I don't blame Doug for not challenging that

Just seemed odd things we did on offense and defense

Like I knew that deep play was coming, no clue why Schwartz would go zero blitz.. and kendricks should have been mainly a spy with bradham and extra DB in coverage

I love Schwartz aggressiveness but going all out Blitz on a mobile QB in that situation was suspect.

I don't see how you watch that game and come to that conclusion

Dude was making plays I'm not sure any other qb could make.. that's including all the athletic dudes

That was my point to @100027 above.. Russ had plays that were just demoralizing.. any other qb and our D is sacking them and getting off the field

He’s a magician back there lol

the goal line fumble was huge

that loss wouldn't concern me...but as was said already, if you lose to the Rams, then i'd be concerned

I would be concerned depending on how we lost.. Rams have a lot of talent and it's a home game for them (and our 2nd road game on the west coast)

But the current NFC seeds face each other these last couple weeks.. Vikings got @ carolina and we'll see if Rodgers is back for when they go to Green Bay week 15.. Rams have us then travel to Seattle.. saints have ATL twice.. Seahawks have the Rams (@ jax before that).. panthers got Vikings and finish at ATL.. then Falcons got sonata twice and panthers.. eagles got at the Rams next week

Like even tonight had a lot going.. im not happy about certain things (doug's playcalling and personnel usage.. and some things Schwartz decided to do) but I don't think it's the end of the world.. IF we played again, hopefully the game is in Philly and coaches clean up stuff

Impressive performance by the Seahawks tonight.

It kills me how Russell Wilson is seemingly always scrambling 25 yards in the backfield every time the ball is snapped then start slinging that ****.

It's like he's playing Madden in real life. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom