**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles by 10, no jinx
tenor.gif

Gg Iggles brehs

I think Minny is the best team in the NFC. Who you got ahead of them?

1. Min
2. NO
3. MAYBE Atlanta
4. Phila
5. Sea (depends on health. Russell somehow always keeps them in the game and respect the hell out of the coaching staff)

Atlanta might not even make the dance

Rams have been pretty solid

Atlanta might not even make the dance

Rams have been pretty solid

I hate Atlanta but I feel like they'll get it done somehow.

I like the Rams but they were shaky today and they were bad last week. Not sure if they hit the wall or what. We will find out next week. I'm hoping they make the playoffs though.

Everyone wakes up for good teams. Anyone who thought the Seahawks with former super bowl champs on the roster wouldn't come out trying to crush the Eagles on their home turf is nuts. No excuse for the loss. Eagles didn't show up plain and simple. But one loss isn't reason for me to panic as a fan. If they lose to the Rams then I'd be furious

There's a shift in the NFL where teams who were struggling recently like the Vikings, Eagles, Rams, Saints (briefly struggled) Jags, are all improving and becoming great teams and the fans of teams who were recently good can't handle it :lol: Same reason dudes were salivating at the Raiders struggles bc they didn't wanna see them shine

You said those were the only proven teams. The above has everything to do with THIS season. I told you Minnesota beat 2 of 3 of your "proven." You said, no, "playoffs." What argument you wanna go with? Stop moving the goal posts...again.

What are you going on about?

Are you drinking again?

I've always said the same thing about your team, it will come down to case (or I guess maybe teddy).. your defense and other talent on O concern me, whoever the qb is

And we've seen good regular season teams crap the bed in the playoffs.. usually when talking "proven" it's in reference to those with playoff experience (it's why no one mentions the pats crap schedule currently)

It wasn't an argument point.. just a statement of the context the term is used

There's a shift in the NFL where teams who were struggling recently like the Vikings, Eagles, Rams, Saints (briefly struggled) Jags, are all improving and becoming great teams and the fans of teams who were recently good can't handle it :lol: Same reason dudes were salivating at the Raiders struggles bc they didn't wanna see them shine

The theme is moreso, "the NFL sucks this year." First off, the cream always rises and secondly, folks have literally said this consistently the past 5 seasons on NT. NT is aging along with everyone...some just care less and less and are trying to justify it.

If we're gonna say "Seahawks are great at home, etc" as Eagles fans giving reasons for the loss, we gotta accept that Wentz was shook in the first half. He's young so it's expected but he needed to come out and prove himself. Being timid wasn't what we needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom