**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some patriots fans are on twitter looking to somehow justify it.

Talking about Tre'davious White "mugged gronk on the previous play and hit him with vicious blows." Completely false.

"I understand his frustration with getting no calls" yea so let's just justify every player hitting defenseless guys on the ground cause they didn't get a call

But this one takes the cake: " The entire bills fanbase prays that Brady tears his acl on every play and yet they think gronk should be arrested for assault." Lol what?

So stupid when fans of teams can't admit that something their player did was wrong without bringing irrelevant **** into the equation.

Anything to protect their precious meat head they love I guess.

Bruh, you know Gronk isn't going to get suspended.

He should tho, what he did was idiotic and just down right dangerous

After that I don’t even like the dude anymore. If he got injured next week and forced to retire I would be happy

Blame Thomas Brady for the incredibly bad underthrow. Maybe if his pass had a little more AIR under it...

sPwgpLj.gif

Boston sports fans are far and away the worst in the world.

They still want to act like the Patriots legacy isn't as tainted as Lance Armstrong/90s baseball/Dominican Republic birth certificates.

Your obsession with them is even more pathetic than the fans you speak of though :lol:

Never seen someone put so much time into negativity.

Nah, nothing is more pathetic than a Boston sports fan.

Would you like me to post some Tom Brady thigh tattoos as evidence?

You can post whatever breh. I know how they get down up here and I know how sad and homerish it can get. But you're just as bad on the other end of the spectrum. Believe.

What Gronk did was was wrong and there is no justification for what he did, but some people are legitimately wanting him banned, suspended for the rest of the season and wishing a career ending injury on him. If what Gronk is deserving of all that, then there's a lot of players that need to be removed the league.

And wishing injury on someone is just dumb IMO. It doesn't matter if it's on a player that plays for a team you hate and despise. Gronk wasn't out there trying to end dude's life.

:smh:

What Gronk did was was wrong and there is no justification for what he did, but some people are legitimately wanting him banned, suspended for the rest of the season and wishing a career ending injury on him. If what Gronk is deserving of all that, then there's a lot of players that need to be removed the league.

And wishing injury on someone is just dumb IMO. It doesn't matter if it's on a player that plays for a team you hate and despise. Gronk wasn't out there trying to end dude's life.

:smh:

Agreed. He deserves at least 1 game. What he did could've permanently injured White. We're talking about a 265 lb dude spearing a prone, unsuspecting player. :smh:

edaf72f6b75361523a953317ee0809c8

This gonna be the beginning of the end for Gronk. Gonna be a hell of a 30 for 30 episode in a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom