**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
been binging shot in the dark, these dudes low key psychopaths.
see a lot of parallels with the Lewis character from Nightcrawler.
no doubt they've all done sketchy **** in the past trying to get the story.

lost year for my giants..... hope when i wake up mcadoo is fired....

and i hope the 6 teams in the nfc stay the same,,,, and dont allow cowboys in the playoffs

Regarding the Russ lateral. Somebody told me it was actually legal because the ball left his hand backwards. Is this true at all? I don't think it is but who knows

Regarding the Russ lateral. Somebody told me it was actually legal because the ball left his hand backwards. Is this true at all? I don't think it is but who knows

Honestly, I'm not really sure.. but I didn't think we would win the review, so I was cool with not challenging it

But I think it would have been one of those release point/catch point things, like the music city miracle.. so by that where the ball was caught at a further point than where it was released, it should technically be illegal

But again, I think it comes down to the refs changing a call on the field.. which, who knows at that point

Last edited:
Hopefully they'll see each other again in the unemployment line.
IMG_3237.PNG

Russ was great last night, I fully see why he could win MVP. He's their entire offense and it's ridiculous that it actually works, he's like real life Madden with the 20 yard dropbacks

Wentz was off for most of the game, so many passes went high when dudes were open. Doug's playcalling was pretty weak, it was clear he was playing SUUUUPER conservative because he was intimidated by the environment. That's not how good coaches call a game, you go balls to the wall no matter who you'RE playing. Punting on 4th and 1 around midfield was not what he's been doing all season so idk why he chose to tonight.

1 loss ain't changing my opinion of this team. The Seahawks aren't chopped liver, 10 wins is 10 wins. Miss me with that "they played nobody" narrative, too many teams in this league play down to their competition week in week out. Beating inferior opponents is what good teams are supposed to do, the NFC is a jumbled mess. No one is separating themselves and that speaks to how solid the conference is. Wish the AFC was even remotely as competitve

By the way, Eagles had 425 yards of offense. They just couldn't finish off drives

I was flipping back and forth to the game and couldn’t believe the eagles would get in the red zone and come up empty. I surely thought they would even the score at one point

Hahahaha Hahahaha so is McAdoo fired yet or what?

**** man, I don't think he's getting fired. Don't think the Giants were embarrassed enough. Thank you Raiders, SMH. Couldn't put up 40 points on a 2 win team while playing at home.

Gronk deserves three games for that ****. I've watched it like ten times, it's ****in disgusting. Reminds me of the ugliness of OBJ and Norman. League will fine him and probably won't suspend him because he doesn't have a history of this which is BS. Attacking someone after a play while he was facing down on the ground and giving him a concussion is seriously gross and it was because he made a great play and made the INT. Nah, I don't want to hear ****. He pushes off all the time and grabs defensive players. FOH with that crying BS.

**** man, I don't think he's getting fired. Don't think the Giants were embarrassed enough. Thank you Raiders, SMH. Couldn't put up 40 points on a 2 win team while playing at home.

Gronk deserves three games for that ****. I've watched it like ten times, it's ****in disgusting. Reminds me of the ugliness of OBJ and Norman. League will fine him and probably won't suspend him because he doesn't have a history of this which is BS. Attacking someone after a play while he was facing down on the ground and giving him a concussion is seriously gross and it was because he made a great play and made the INT. Nah, I don't want to hear ****. He pushes off all the time and grabs defensive players. FOH with that crying BS.

Supposedly Eli said he doesn't wanna see McAdoo fired? Is that true? Cut the PC-talk Elisha :lol: I get it's your shtick but man up and speak out against him...

I only saw the clip of the Gronk incident this morning. What was the context of the play anyway? Why did he lunge the way he did?

I only saw the clip of the Gronk incident this morning. What was the context of the play anyway? Why did he lunge the way he did?

Gronk said that he was frustrated that he was being held by defenders and getting OPI calls instead. I think he was being held on that play again and the ball ended up getting intercepted and he went at White out of frustration. He later owned it and apologized for it and admitted what he did was wrong. Not that it helps anything, but he didn't try to hide from it. Bill said what Gronk did was BS as well and apologized to McDermott.

Yeah, Eli said he doesn't want him fired. He doesn't want any man to ever lose a job because of him. He said he got a lot of texts and calls from players and coaches. He will play next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom