**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want to know is if that bum MaCAdoo still employed and Jerry Reese too....time to put the practice squad out there to finish off the season, give our starters an early break and also let Webb get his feet wet while at it....let him split games with Bum *** Geno.

Time to clean house, bring back Coughlin as GM and figure out how to do right by Eli, they better not dare let Reese Draft ANYONE

Reese got fired too. All giants fans can celebrate

If was Eli I would force my way out. He's always to blame and the scapegoat when he's surrounded by trash aside from odell.

Odell got one year left. They say he loves NY and the market. He makes so much money in NY. I don't see him leaving. Mara already said they're paying him.

I can't front. I probably would never leave New York either. City is too fun, especially for a millionaire.

Giants can start with a clean slate now. Who do y'all want running things?

Jeff Fisher

If was Eli I would force my way out. He's always to blame and the scapegoat when he's surrounded by trash aside from odell.

Eli too humble and PC to truly display his frustration tho. If I were him though I would leave as well. Eli to the Jags would be best fit honestly, even Coughlin aside.

What would they do with Bortles?

Eli too humble and PC to truly display his frustration tho. If I were him though I would leave as well. Eli to the Jags would be best fit honestly, even Coughlin aside.

What would they do with Bortles?

Bortles is out of contract at the end of the season

Uncoincidentally I'm sure,he's actually been playing well as of late :lol:

Odell is gonna get paid but you gotta wonder how he comes back from that injury

It was a clean break. I've heard a few doctors talk about it. Physically, there won't be any issues. If he has an issue, it will all be mental.

I'm listening to Tiki talk about this on the radio now in NY now. Hahahaha, talking about Eli. This is comedy.

I would rather see Eli in Jax than Den. Den isn't the same as it was a couple years ago.

Hopefully they'll see each other again in the unemployment line.
IMG_3237.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom